Om shanti oshana

Ayaan pov

After winning the competition he went and i went to my room. Ahaan came to my romm.
"yeah what is it?" I asked.
"hm actually sorry. I will accompany with him later. And i will join you" she said making me ahock.
"What?it is ok we can go next time" i said."no no i will come with you. Qhere do you wanna go. Come we can go" she said stubbornly making me widen my eyes.
"Hm ahaana i.. look ok if you say so are you ready for a movie?" I asked. She nodded her head with grinning.

"When are we going?"
"Evening?"
"Perfect" with that she left.

What's wrong with this girl?

After 10 minutes amaan came."loks like you hypnotised her"
"Whaat are you talking about?" I said with grin.
"Bhabhi said that she is coming with you. And you two are going for a movie? We also coming i will not let you enjoy your romantic time. That's my revenge" he said warningly. He went out.

What is wrong with these guys nowadays. He wont evwn allow to sit with my wife.

*******

"Which dress are you wearing?" Ahaana asked me while looking at my closet.
"Hm that black colour dress" i said pointing at that dreas.
"Even i thought that. We have the same thoughts" she said with smile.
"That's what everyone called made for each other" she lowered her gaze due to shyness.

And she took out a dress to dressing room.

I wore my dress and went to downstairs.
Raheef was there.
"hey where are others?"
"Coming"
Then everyone came and we drive to theatre.

******
"Which language?" Amaan askes.
"Hm english" i said.
"No korean" that was rayyan.
"What is this we can go for our language" ahaana said warning tone.

We nodded. But i nodded with dissapoinment.

Rayyan and amaan went to take the tickets. They came back after taking. We got inside.
Amaan was left,ahaan was my right,thana was next to her.
Rayyan went to buy the popcorns. He bought 6 popcorns. You know why?
1 for thaskeena, aqeela. 2 for shahana and thana.3 for me and ahaana. 4 for mr and mrs. Raheef. And 5 for amaan and 6 for rayyan. They are so polite and equal.

"Which movie?" I asked to amaan.
"Om shanti oshana"
"What is that? "
"rayyan said that they were waiting for it to realease"
"Is that so nice?"
"I doesn't know"
I turned to ahaana.
"Did you want to watch it?"
She nodded with huge grinn. Seems like she is so interested.
movie pic on side

Movie starts."who is hero and heroin?" I asked to ahaana.
"You don't know nivin and nazriya. They are so cute couples" she said whlie concentrating on movies.

Movies is awesome. Usually boys will follow girls and make them fall for him bit here is different. She is following him and making him fall for her. It's different and lovely.

Intermission

"Hey movie is awewome. Will she get married to him. Will he accept her love proposel? I can't wait" ahaana said with excitemmment.

Movie startes. Ahaana held my hand during the sad moment in movie.

Finally the climax. He accept her proposel and that ro different way. Oh ithas lot of sweet romatic sings too.
Finally we come to know that even he loves her. That was a suspensw or a surprise but i really enjoyed the movie a lot.

She said correct. They look so cute.

After watching the movie we came back.

"Like every man girls are also wishing to get their husband whom she loves like me" she said and i looked back.

"Hey you never said thhat to me"
"I was waiting for something but i thing i can't hold it anymore my feelings. I want you to know my feelings to you"

"It mean?"
"I love you my dear hubby" with that i stopped my car.
"Hey are you saying it for real or this is imagination?" I asked my self.

Then i felt a pinch on shoulder. I look back it was amaan. Oh shit i forgot that all my cousins were sitting back and we were having our moments.

"That's not imagination its real" ahaana said while my cousins mouth is hung open.
"I think we took a wrong decision of delying this movie. If we watched it before we could have see this scenw before. Even i love Om Shanti Oshana" amaan said with grinning while others laughed at him.