WHY

Aqeela's phot9 in the side-

Ayaan p.o.v

Today i will ask her why she isn't care about anything.

I was sitting in the dining hall after the dinner. There were many magazines was there on tea table. I took one and started to read.
"Ayaan do you know to read malayalam?" Mygrandfather asked."oh yeah i knew because my mom had taught me well"i lied without any hesitation. Now i don't want to loose my image already they knew i don't know hindi.

"So ayaan read for me this article. I forgot my spectacles" gramdfather said leaving me shocked. I really don't know to read so how will i ?. I took the news paper from him. I don't even know the name of news papers. He gestured me to read.

"Um....uh..."i started stuttering. How will i get rid of this?"ayaan you have a phone call" my millions of thoughts cut of by this. I turned to see who is around. It was ahaana. Really i got a phone call?maybe now it's not time to think go from here. Run from here.

I ran to upstairs and went to take my phone. It was plugged to charger. I took out and pressed my finger print. But there is no any missed calls. So what was she talking about? Then i heard footsteps behindd me. It was ahaana.

"Why diid you lie that i had a phone call?"i asked looking into her eyes."so why diid you lie to him that you knew to read malayalam?" Oh her question was makking me really embarrassing. I am shocked as well.
"Whhat give me an answer. I don't like my husband get embarrased before others. Just because of that i lied so u can escape right?" I nooded.she was true but she cares about me this is the right time to ask her.

She turned to go but i hold her wrist and pulled closed to me. i really can't take eyes from her. She was breathing heavily i can feel it on my neck. I wamt to hug her but our eyes met a minute. I was looking at her eyes deeply even she was. But we didn't talk anything. I decided to talk"why are you avoiding me?"

"I am not" she said while looking at my chest.
"No..you are i confessed my love but you ignored me why?" I asked.
"Well...mr .ayan ahmed khan give me little space to talk" i loosened her and let go my hand from wrist. She took a little step backward amd started "you was so eager to shout at me in the first night. You didn't evven asked me about it. You was believed that bastard. U don't even allowed me to complete my sentemce.yes one again i am saying this was pure force marriage but i liked you when we met for the first time and you was talking so casually.i like it and i liked you when you do anything for your family and i liked you when you smile and i love you when you became my husband. I didn't show any interest in talking when we met at the first time because i don't like to talk to non maharrams. It's not like talking to raheef,rayyan or amaan. They are purely my brothers. But i was giving you more importance and i was happy to get married to you but you destroyed my trust on you.you was believing someone else and u didn't evven gave a chance.who knows you will not do that again." her explanation gave me shock. Her eyes are filled with tears.

She started sobbing. She continued to speak in her sobbing"i want you to love me for Allah's sake. I want you to love me without any misunderstandings. And it mut be pure love not just an infactuation." She stooped there and went out from our room and she was crying hardly.yes she was right i didn't even give her a chqnce.8 blamed her for no reason. I just want to go back to my life and undo everything. I never cry but this time she made me do that.