My dream and MY hate

Ahaana p.o.v

now everyone is  staring me or listening me.i began:"it's not that big you know..something like very..". "oh my god i forgot something.."we said in unison:"what is it?".amaan with worried face:"how can i forget these?as it is important for this time".he went and opened the door and ran to downstairs leaving us confused.he came after 5 minutes with big cover in is hand.he came and sat near to us.he opened the cover.

there was 3 cups of popcorn and 2 bottle water.what in a world?is he insulting?amaan:"guys,am i late?".we all gave him a death glare except rayyan.he joined to eat with him soon my other cousins,especially thaskeena.my god she is a eater like me.you know we are the most eater girls in this house.

i said:"for this you went down?and you said important?".amaan:"look..if it is too long story i need popcorn to eat even it's dream.please understand  my feeling".i gave him a death glare and others gave him a sympathy look.wow?how easily get hold on everything right?

they said me to continue:"he should be little serious and a little funny.you know what if he can make me laugh through his senseless answer?".amaan:"hey,my brother is not like that.he is damn sense man".i said:"that means won't he joke?won't he laugh?".i was little worried.amaan:"don't worry he is great for you".i trusted his words.

i began:"then everyone should feel jealous of us".rayyan:"what?".i said:"i mean the way we love and our life".everyone gave me a ohhhhh sound.thana:"but is it necessery to jealous?".i said:"not like that..i mean we need a perfect life.then like every girl i also dream for a perfect man".

yeah who loves me so much.then they i heard clapping sound.i turned to see amaan.i said:"what?".he said:"that was a cool story.i used to clap after hearing cool story".i said:"very funny?".

then we went down stairs.there everyone is waiting and ayaan looked shocked.my grand father said all of us to sit.grand father:"everyone listen..i am announcing something very important".we all paid attention to him.he continued:"i already announced but you guys need to know this.marriage is preponderated to next week Sunday due to the presence of our families.our whole family can come next week for marriage".

what did he just said that?i' getting happy or sad?no i'm really happy.i can't believe i'm getting married to ayaan coming week.he continued:"everyone are in different places and all can gather next week.and that's final.we need to do many things.so everyone start to prepare fast".

everyone came to congratulate me and ayaan.i can't read his face.he is always expressionless.he is so hard to read.amaan:"i'm so happy for you.and i am expecting a girl like you for my brother".i said:"wait..you are getting emotional.this isn't the time to do this .you can do later".my cousins laughed at my simple joke.wow.

Ayaan p.o.v

what?am i really getting married?why should i do this?i can't marry her.i hate her completely.she was in love with some other guy and making me victim of her marriage?

falsh back

i was going to city for my business purpose.then i heard a ring on my phone. i took the phone and it was unknown.i answered.i said:"hello".he said:"hello..am i talking to mr.ayaan ahmed khan?".i said:"yes,who is this?".he said:"i need to talk to you".i said:"why?and who are  you?".he said:"this is important.it is concern about your marriage life".i will get anger so easily and i can't control it any more.i said:"what the..?".he said:"sir..calm down.are you going to marry ahaana?then you must meet me for your safety".i said:"what the..?what do you want?".he said:"sir if you want then come".i gave up and went to his place as he said.

there i saw a man walking towards me.he looked young at my age.he looks good.and i don'thave the habit of  examining the features of others and dress too.he said:"are you mr.ayaan..?.i interupted him and said:"yes..what do you want?what do you want to say?".he said:"you know ahaana...she don't like you or love you".i said:"how do you know?".

he said:"because she loves me"."what the?"i said.he aid:"yes..she loves me just because she is locked in you she can't come to me".i said:"then why did she come to you".he said:"she is scared about her family".i said:"i don't trust you".he said:"wait..see this photograph".i'm shocked too see this.he hugged her and she hug back.what the hell.i said:"why do you need to get photoes of these?".he said:"just because to show you.and don't say to her.she loves her family so much that's what she is not coming with me.and i just want to make you know that  if she isn't interested in you means that she loves me and don't hurt her".

i'm damn anger in now.i pulled his collar but then i let go.what is the use?

but my mom and dad and my brother too want me to get married to her.if i say i can't i want to say the reason.if i say that she will hang herself..that's what he said to me.

end of flash back.

now the whole family is preparing for marriage.why?why just i wanted to sacrifice?if she loves her family then why did she just loved him?.i hate her and i will make her pay for what all i did to our family.she will.i forced smile before everyone.my brother is so happy.

rayyan,raheef and amaan hugged me like there is no tomorrow.amaan:"hey bro,i'm happy for you.and you know she have very much dream about you"."what the?"i said.he said:"what??still you have this what the?is this word is describing you?".i said:"oh no you know i mean".he said:"hmm i understood".i made a fake blush.what a drama queen is she?