Chap. 2

---

【𝙋 𝙇 𝘼 𝙉 𝙀 𝙏 - 𝙀 𝘼 𝙍 𝙏 𝙃】

---

【Kami's Lookout】

---

The kids trained the Chamber with Piccolo, able to beat their earlier selves by a few thousand Battle points.

Piccolo is now in the process of bringing Buu to the time chamber, purposefully stalling to give them more time to train by themselves.

After a few minutes, Super Buu speaks impatiently. "Come on, how long is it?"

Piccolo speaks calmly, albeit slightly unnerved. "Just a bit further..."

Another few minutes pass by before they finally enter the chamber, with the kids springing up and taking out the earrings.

The kids had already fought Buu as Gotenks, this was round two, as another fighter.

Super Buu looks at the kids and begins speaking. "Those kids..?"

Piccolo nods, as Super Buu looks back at them.

The kids give Buu a thumbs down, making Buu a bit angry as he speaks. "Let's begin."

Super Buu charges at Trunks, who is just barely able to block before speaking as he slowly stands up, slightly hurt. "Hey, that's not fair, we're trying to make this a fair fight, have some patience!"

Super Buu sweatdrops as he stands back, allowing them to equip the earrings, at first, nothing happens, but then, Goten switches his earrings to the other ear, as he had previously had it on the same one as Trunks.

Before kids are dragged towards each other, closing their eyes and bracing for the impact that never comes, they turn into a ball of light.

Super shields his eyes, and so does Piccolo, as the kids frown, speaking in a more serious tone. "You can call us... Truten, and remember the name well, 'cause you won't be alive for much longer!"

Truten, as opposed to Gotenks, is much more serious, his focus not being hero-like, or merely to act cool, instead, he thinks about Vegeta and Gohan, and how they died at Buu's hand.

Truten dashes at Buu, having the upper hand as they immediately powered up into Super Saiyan 2.

Truten and Buu go all out, their fists clashing against each other, before Truten decides to finish the battle, using his ghost kamikaze to blow Buu into bits.

Truten knows it's not over, watching as the chunks of Super Buu slowly merge into a ball.

Truten gets into a familiar stance, cupping his hands before pulling them back.

As Both Gogeta and Vegito had a combination of attacks, so will Truten, combining Trunks Big Tree Cannon, and Goten's Kamehameha wave.

Truten shouts as he transforms into a Super Saiyan 3, pushing past the limit and going beyond as his energy crackles, with Piccolo watching in awe.

Truten then begins to say the special words.

"Big..." Truten mutters, a blue energy ball forming in his hand, with a swirling of yellow energy as well, giving off a sort of electricity-looking effect.

"Tree..." Truten continues, leaning down slightly, his body tensing up as he sees Super Buu slowly taking form.

"KAMEHAMEHA!!!" Truten shouts, launching his hands forward as he pours every ounce of energy into his blast, 'successfully' eradicating Buu.

Truten then collapses, his energy fleeting as he returns to base, thinking he has won.

Piccolo sighs in relief but then shouts as he points to Truten's leg. "Truten!"

Truten is absorbed, but, suddenly, Buu separates, turning into Kid Buu, leaving with Goten and Trunks defused.

Piccolo, acting quickly, takes the kids and exits the time chamber, before blowing up the entrance, sealing Buu inside, as he is not and never will be strong enough to break the dimension this time.

Just like that, the day is saved... for now.