Grade School Host

Teacher
Oh there you are Shiro. The rest of the club is assembled and ready to go. You should get to the music room.

Shiro
I'm sorry Sir, but I'm quitting the classical music club.

Teacher
Huh? What made you decide to quit all of a sudden? I think you have a natural talent for the piano. It'd be a shame to waste it. So forget about quitting and come back to the club.

Shiro
But that's gonna take too long.

Teacher
Hm?

Shiro
I don't have that much time!

The boy in his green uniform opened the door, startled by the view he fell upon.

[Scene: The Host Club were dressed up in a new type of outfit you might see in the Arabian region.

Hosts
Welcome to the Ouran Host Club.

Hikaru
Oh it's just a kid.

Tamaki
Did you come to my palace in search of something.

Boy
Uh, are you the king of this place?

Tamaki
Come closer lost one

What was it you just called me?

Boy
The king.

I'm an elementary 5th year, Takaoji, Shiro. I want the Host Club King to take me on as an apprentice!"

Kyoya
Well, it's your call, Tamaki." You comment. What do you say?

(Narration) Later on the club gathered with their guests, a new 'co' host joining them. 

Tamaki
The Host Club Is Now Open For Business.

Girl
Oh my Tamaki, you have an apprentice?

Tamaki
Yes, he's still in elementary school, but I like the fire in his eyes.

Girl
But are you sure it's okay for such a young boy to become a host?

Tamaki
Why wouldn't it be? Love has nothing to do with age. Take us for instance, whenever I look at you, my heart starts pounding. Suddenly, I feel no different than a love-sick little boy.

Haruhi
(Whispers) Akari, Isn't it a little strange how Shiro is just watching us?

Don't you think it's weird he's making the kid observe him up close like that

Tamaki
There is a theory that people are considered more beautiful the closer they are viewed.

Kyoya
Well, let's leave them alone

Tamaki
You naughty girl, you've drawn me to the forbidden fruit. Dearest, you're the mermaid who's brought light into my lonely sea. My mermaid princess.

Girl
I remind you.. of a mermaid?

Shiro
You look more like that carp that swim in my pond at home. I'd never give false compliments like that.

Girl
Carp!?

Tamaki
Oh don't listen to him, he's just a kid. You know how kids are, they can't help but be honest.