Cake

[Scene: Honey had invited Akari to a café that specialises in cakes, at first when he told her, she were a bit surprised but she soon loved the idea of it.

Akari arrived at the Café at the same time as Honey, when he saw her, he instantly ran up to Akari and hugged her.]

Honey:
"Hi Akari~Chan!"

Akari:
"Hi Honey senpai! How are you?"

Narration: Akari said in return and hugged him back, Honey secretly played with her hair weaving it through his fingers as each strand was precious. Akari was distracted feeling Honey warmth and embracing him.

It wasn't until the Waitress came over they both blush and realized what they're were doing.

After greeting each other Honey held her hand and lead her to a table for both of them to sit at.

They sat at the rounded table with Honey next to her, after getting comfortable a waitress came to their table and gave you both a menu.

When she first received the menu Akari thought that she didn't want to get too much food in because Honey was paying, but she did end up getting a lot of cake but Honey didn't see to mind it which made her feel a lot more comfortable.

As you were both enjoying their cakes and enjoying the nice weather Honey smiling and started giggling.

Akari:
"What are giggling about senpai?"

Honey:
"Heehehe, you have some cake or your face Akari~chan."

Akari Narration: He said smiling sweetly at her. Akari quickly blushed in embarrassment and looked away from Honey as she tried to get the cake off you face.

Honey:
"Here I'll help."

[Scene: Honey said as she turned her head to face him, only to have his lips crash into her cheek, Akari was surprised by the kiss but she didn't know what to do so she just blinked her eyes repeatedly.

Honey pulled back from the kiss and then looked at you saying:

Honey:
"Yep! Theres no more cake on your face"

Narration: Honey said smiling largely at Akari. For the rest of the day they both ate cake and drank tea.