Part 3

Y/N POV~
I open the door, and I just drop to my knees, crying.

The love of my life, Martinus Gunnarsen, is standing at my front door.

(Y~Y/N, T~Martinus)
T~Oh, babygirl. You don't need to cry.
Y~[sobbing] But I've been so mean to you, and I thought you were going to end things when you called.
T~Oh, beautiful, why would you ever think I'd do that?
Y~[still shakily breathing] I thought you were going to want to just focus on the tour.

Martinus pulls me into his arms, and we're just stand here for a while. I quickly close the front door because I remembered that my dog, Cody, is off his leash in the house.

*What feels like 20 minutes later*

T~[makes eye contact with me] Y/N Y/LN, I love you with all of my heart. You are the only person I want to spend every waking moment with. You are the love of my life. I wouldn't be myself if I wasn't with you because you bring out the parts of me that nobody else can. You are so beautiful, both inside and out. You are so kind, warmhearted, genuine, and the only one for me. I trust you with my whole life. I can't stop thinking about when you and I can finally settle down and start a family. You are the future mother of my children. YOU are my eternal companion.
Y~[starts sobbing again] Martinus, I-.
T~Babygirl, you don't need to say anything right now. Let's just enjoy the moment.
Y~Okay, my love.

We start hugging again when my brother and his friends pull up in the driveway.

T~Wait, isn't that your brother?
Y~Yeah haha. His friends are here, too.

We both head inside the house.
-
I have a playlist of Spotify that has some of my favorite Martinus verses, and I keep listening to it on repeat.. that and my playlist of my favorite songs from Eurovision haha.