Background information.

So Y/n and Robby have known each other for a long time as she was apart of the same friend group of Robby (you guys know in like season one where robby hung out with those two stupid guys yeah...y/n was apart of that group too) And everything was always good and they were even dating. All until Robby found out his father opened up Cobra Kai and saw him hugging Miguel. After that, Robby just wanted to make his father upset by working for Daniel LaRusso and joining Miyagi-Do. And after the tournament and Robby getting injured, there was no luck in his relationship with Y/n. She tried endlessly to make it work, by asking to hang out and what not but Robby always refused by spending his time at the dojo with Mr. LaRusso. If things couldn't get any worse, it did. His mother was gone and the bills weren't paid, Mr. LaRusso found this out and let Robby move in with his family. Again, Y/n was just stuck with her other idiot friends she only tolerated just to be near Robby, but he was gone, so what was the point? Him and Sam grew closer and just didn't contact Y/n. Well be did, occasionally. But it seems like he was just always too busy for Y/n. Days do go by but Y/n didn't let this get to her, she was staying strong because she thinks this is just a hard patch in their relationship right now. Y/n went to the Valley Fest that happens every year with her sister and she saw Robby performing, doing god knows whatever Karate he was doing but one thing she did notice and it was the way the girl looked at him. What girl? It was the girl that was performing up there with him. Y/n felt her heart drop, as she watched this unfold. What will happen when Y/n tries speaking to him after the whole Valley Feat concludes?