Scene 4

A/n: I recommend the OST playlist above again. 

---

The room was already buzzing with energy when we walked in. "Is it airing yet?" I asked, heading toward the couch as Atom and Noon went over to Pammu and Pin to hand off the food we had brought.

Jenny shook her head, "Nope. It's not 8 PM yet. But there are only about fifteen minutes left before it starts." She glanced quickly at Noon and then back to me. "How come you came in with her? Wasn't Atom the one picking you up?" She asked with a teasing smile that made me sigh.

"We just bumped into her at the store," I replied casually and went to sit with Bua and Lookkaew on the other couch across from them.

Among my co-members, only Pammu knew about my feelings for Noon. Anda and Lookkaew might have had an inkling, but neither of them had ever asked me about it, not even after I cried the entire ride home last time. That is why I am so grateful for their consideration.

"Oh? The captain of the #NoonPraewa ship has keen observation, not missing any moments anywhere. Nice." Devi, sitting with Jenny, joined in the teasing. "But it would be better if Atom wasn't third-wheeling." She added with a playful grin.

I just shook my head at both of them, deciding not to comment to avoid prolonging the conversation.

"Me? What about me?" But Atom, who had just joined, already heard her name being mentioned, so she confusedly asked.

I signaled her to sit beside me while she was looking for a seat. "Don't mind them. It's just the usual." Atom understood what I meant so she shrugged it off. She offered me some popcorn from the bowl she brought, which I declined, as my phone lit up with a direct message. It was Noon.

[Sit beside me.]

A simple message, yet it sent butterflies fluttering in my stomach. Despite knowing I shouldn't, this was the effect she had on me.

I looked over to find Noon sitting on the floor near the mini table where the snacks were placed. Realizing there was a camera already set up in front, I understood immediately the reason behind her message.

She wants the #NoonPraewa tandem to be seen together in the footage. Not because she wants to sit with me. Why did I even get my hopes up?

I typed a quick reply before standing up, pretending to reach for a snack on the mini table. As naturally as I could, I sat beside her as she had requested.

Giggles from the other girls echoed around us, but I ignored them. Thankfully, the series finally started airing, capturing everyone's attention and saving me from further embarrassment.

---

Special Episode.

When a series is well-received by the audience, the production team often decides to shoot a special episode, a side story that wasn't initially included in the script but is part of the book. I had assumed that Anda and Lookkaew would be the only ones shooting this episode. But when I arrived at the studio, I was informed that a separate special episode would be shot focusing on my and Noon's characters.

It was fantastic news for Praewa, the actress. But why don't I feel ecstatic about this? I have heard rumors that Noon and I will be part of a new project so I guess, I'll just have to get used to this.

For my career.

"Congratulations to us!" Noon approached me with a smile, likely because people were watching. I smiled back. "Congratulations! This is such a great opportunity. I am so happy!" I replied to her.

As part of the #NoonPraewa tandem, I was usually the one to initiate physical affection, so I jumped into Noon's arms for a hug. She was in her actress mode, so I knew she wouldn't make a big deal out of it. And as expected, she hugged me back.

"Aren't this couple too sweet?" Ms. Tammy, one of the producers, teased us as she arrived. "Tell me, are you two really not a couple for real? You look as real as Anda and LK." She asked.

Noon chuckled before replying, "We're not, Ms. Tammy. But who knows?" She added with a teasing glance and a killer smile directed at me. My face and ears burned with embarrassment.

'She didn't mean that. She didn't mean that.' I kept repeating this in my head to keep myself in check and not fall for her words. Noon was acting right now. She was currently Noon, the love team of Praewa, not Noon, the one I love.

"Oho. Noon is becoming straightforward. I like it," Ms. Tammy commented before turning to me to say something, but then the director called her away. I sighed in relief.

'Nice save, director Nong!' I thanked the director silently.

---

On the third day of the shoot, Noon and I finally had a scene together.

The scene we were about to film would serve as a transition to our special episode, set to start next week. It was a brief clip of Noon and me at an airport, bidding each other farewell.

In the scene, I was crying in her arms as Kim, Noon's character, slowly broke the hug. Her character was flying abroad for two years to study, and naturally, my character was heartbroken.

"Sshhh." Noon wiped my tears and stared into my eyes. "I will fly home every break to see you, Aom. I will always call you before going to bed. T-two years..." With a cracked voice, she paused following the script, "You won't even feel it. Next thing you know, I am already back. So, don't cry, my love. Hmm?"

I closed my eyes, forcing more tears out. "I-I know. I don't want to send you off like this, but I... I already miss you," I delivered my line with a heavy heart.

"M-me, too." She said hugging me back tightly.

According to the script, which had been revised that morning, Noon's character was supposed to kiss my forehead and then the side of my eyes after the second hug to make the scene romantically sad.

But to my surprise, Noon lifted my face up with her thumbs and kissed my nose instead. I thought she would stop there, but she went off-script again and kissed me on the lips.

My second kiss was from her, yet again.

But instead of feeling happy like I did for the first time, a wave of melancholic emotion washed over me, making me cry harder than before. At that moment, I knew I was no longer acting. Noon's kiss had made me cry, not as my character Aom, but as the real me, Praewa.

'Why are you doing this to me, Noon?'