Scene 8

When I saw that the charcoal in the grill was now evenly lit, I turned the torch off and proudly announced, "It's ready!" to Scene.

With nothing else to do, I decided to roam around the pool. That's when I noticed Pammu on the other side, looking at me with a meaningful smile. I mouthed, "What?" but she just shook her head, still smiling.

I glanced behind me but saw no one. She was definitely looking at me, right? What was that smile for then? Concluding that it probably didn't mean anything serious, I just shrugged it off.

That night, everyone drank, ate, played, and swam like there was no tomorrow. It was so enjoyable that the conflict between Noon and me vanished for a night. Just like me, she must have decided to enjoy this vacation to the fullest.

---

On the second day, without any verbal consensus, everyone showed up at the beach. We all laughed each time someone new joined us in the vibrant sea.

"This weather is just perfect for a swim," Lookkaew commented, and we all nodded in agreement. As everyone had grown comfortable with each other, most of us wore our two-piece bikinis confidently.

However, I, Anda, Noon, Devi, and Pammu didn't quite have that huge confidence yet. But unlike them, who wore shorts and shirts, I still had a little confidence to wear a one-piece bikini.

After playing in the water, I went to the shore and sat on the mat the others had laid out. I stared at the sea and enjoyed the salty sea breeze. The place was peaceful, with only us occupying the resort.

However, that peace was disturbed when I heard a car entering the premises. Since the others were still busy playing, I stood up and went to check. I was aware that we had the place to ourselves until tomorrow, so I was curious about who had arrived.

"Praewa!"

I heard a familiar voice as someone hopped out of the car. My face lit up when I recognized who it was. "Mer!" I called her name as I ran to hug her. "Finally, you're here!"

Mersedes, or Mer, also belongs to our company. She's an actress and one of our co-actors in the Luv U Senior series. We were told she was also invited to this vacation, but she had a prior commitment until yesterday and won't be able to join. We were sad, of course, since she was already close to everyone in Cosmos.

She broke the hug and gave me a look. "Hmmm. You look so sexy in that bikini, Praewa," she complimented. Or teased as I saw her grinning playfully.

I pouted at her, making her chuckle. That's when I noticed her shirt. "Oh my God! I am so sorry," I quickly apologized, realizing I was still damp from swimming and had hugged her tightly.

"Oh, it's okay. I'll be joining you guys in the swim later anyway."

"Ahem."

Mer and I looked behind her after hearing that fake cough. "Oh! I forgot!" Mer walked toward the person and guided her closer to me. "This is my older sister, Mai. She drove me here. Mai, I'm sure you know her from our series. This is Praewa, the actress who portrayed your favorite character, Aom." Mer introduced us to each other.

Her older sister, who looked different from her, offered me her hand, and I took it. "Nice meeting you, P'Mai," I said while shaking her hand.

"Me too. I've been wanting to meet you, but my sister never brought me to the shooting even once. I'm glad she had no choice but to ask me to drive her here." She spoke.

"Well, of course, I knew you'd react like this when you met her. At least, I won't be embarrassed if it's only us," Mer told off her sister with crossed arms.

I chuckled at the siblings' cute conversation.

"Uhh..." But I interrupted them when I noticed something. "You can let go of my hand now, P'Mai." I said pointing to our hands still clasped together.

"Oh!" P'Mai quickly pulled her hand back, her cheeks flushed.

Mer facepalmed. "See that? Go on, go back now, P'Mai. My god, you're swooning over her so obviously."

With still red cheeks and ears, P'Mai bid us goodbye. I wanted her to meet the other girls, but she drove off before I could tell her that.

She's a cute fan.

---

We were all eating dinner prepared by Atom and Som. Those two are great at cooking, and we could all taste it in our food.

"By the way, how did you get to this resort, Mer? This place is quite far from the city," Anda asked during our meal.

"Mai drove me here," Mer answered her.

"Mai?" Everyone asked, not recognizing the name she mentioned.

"She's her elder sister," I wanted to explain, but Atom beat me to it. Those two are pretty close; P'Mai must have already met Atom before.

At that moment, Atom suddenly turned to me. "By the way, she's a huge fan of yours, Praewa," she informed me. Did she also know that?

"Oh, she already knows. The two of them met earlier," Mer announced casually, chewing her food after.

I took a sip of water as everyone's eyes, except for one pair, turned to me. "You did? When?" Pammu asked.

"When they arrived," I answered. "I heard a car entering the resort's premises earlier, so I checked and saw Mer and her sister. You guys were all busy playing in the water, so you mustn't have noticed."

They all nodded at my explanation.

"But how about Noon, then? It's a waste your sister didn't meet both of them. As a fan of the #NoonPraewa couple, she must have wanted to meet Noon as well," Pin remarked, and the others thought the same.

Mer looked at them, confused. "She's just Praewa's fan, though," she said, then turned to Atom. "Did you tell them she's a fan of #NoonPraewa?" she asked her.

Atom shook her head, "No. This is the first time I mentioned P'Mai to the girls."

Mer shrugged. "Well, let me correct that then. P'Mai is a fan of Praewa's. However, she's not just a fan; she also has a huge crush on her. I'm sure Praewa is aware of that now, right? Seeing how my stupid sister reacted to your handshake earlier? I bet she was on cloud nine when she drove away," Mer casually announced, making the others look at me in awe.

And among those eyes, was Noon's piercing gaze. 

---

A/n : What are you looking at? >-<