harry potter and the goblet of fire and..... demigods

all rights reserved to jk.rowling and rick riordan

hey guys this is my first fanfiction i hope you like it.

I couldn't believe how unlucky I was. Chiron was sending me to a school for... wizards! I had to protect a "harry potty" or something? I thought Chiron knew that i had been kicked out of like every school ever. Above all that, annabeth, Leo, piper, Jason, hazel ,and frank will join me after three weeks. None of us were excited about going.            

You see, we had just defeated Gaea, closed the doors of death, survived tarturus, and came back in time to make peace with the Romans and Greeks. Before anyone else died.

It was a week from my 17th birthday and negotiations with the Romans were going well. Hazel,frank,and Jason were at camp Jupiter. They could not stay at camp half-blood because they had duties to attend to , but we see them from time to time. When the war ended everything in my life was going well. Now I was being thrown head first into another adventure.

Before I left I had to contact my mom and tell her where I was going so she didn't freak out while I  gone and have another kid. when i iris messaged her she was holding Jackie my new born sister. When I was gone my mom thought i was dead. After a while she decided that she wanted another kid and Paul did to. That's how Jackie came to be. I found out later that they only had Jackie to replace me. I got mad and I stay at camp-half blood all year round now so I don't have to see them again.                                                                          " oh it's you" that's what she said when she saw me.                                                                                                                               " I'm going to England today" she looked concerned now.                                                                                                                                     "what. why." she said                                                                                                                                                                                   "none of your business!" i exclaimed angry at the sight of her and my sister.                                                                                                                                                    "it is my business. what's wrong Percy." she shouted not satisfied by my response.                                                                      "NOTHING." I shouted back. I slashed my hand through the message. I heard a knock at my cabin door. Annabeth came in her eyes carefully studying me. " it was your mom wasn't it." wow she's good.                                            "yeah" she held my hand.                                                                                                                                                                                             "Percy she didn't mean what she said last time. she's still your mom. "I sighed.                                                                             "it's not her. it's me, I've changed." it was true i was not the same.                                                                                                               "next time you im her make sure you apologize." she smiled" and if you do ill act like a dumb blond for a day ."I laughed.                                                                                                                                                                                                       "come 'ere " I said pulling her closer "don't i get a kiss for good luck". she laughed and kissed me.                                                              "bye seaweed brain". with that she left. I picked up my bag and decided to water travel. You see in the war I managed to figure out that I could travel between bodies of water. It came in handy a lot. For example finding the warty-hog school with a heavy heart I, I dived into the sea.