The Abominable Savant [1]

It was a peaceful night shift at the local hospital

It was a peaceful night shift at the local hospital. A young brunette sipped her herbal tea to keep herself awake, her hands above her scrolls, documenting patients of the night. 

The hospital wasn't exactly empty, but it wasn't crowded either. The nurse clicked her tongue, noting that her cup was lighter in weight, indicating the lack of substance held within the cup. She ran out of tea, and to survive the rest of the night, she must simply made more. 

So the young nurse stood to make herself another cup of herbal tea. She went to the pantry, greeting some other nurses and doctors along her way, noting their lack of vigor, as night shift isn't exactly good for the body. 

The routine to make a cup of herbal tea is simple and it is therapeutic to some other. Even if boiling water may seem tedious when done in the middle of the night, the result that is a cup of caffeine substance is simply rewarding for those awake in the night. 

The young nurse blew on her boiling tea in an attempt to lower the temperature, seeing as she grew desperate for a sip. She blew once and then twice before she bring the cup closer to her lips. The tea was simply too hot, yet she never mind it. The high temperature of her tea serves as a stimulation to her sleepy body, she wished she wasn't so tired. 

And in demand for something to keep herself awake, the young nurse got just that. 

AHHH!

There was a scream from her fellow nurse and it woke the young nurse incredibly well. The young brunette set aside the tea she worked so hard on as she took off in great haste, needing to at least check what is going on. 

Time seemed to halt when she witness it. Many professional figures who are used to seeing things that are bizarre were frozen on their place. It was simply off putting at first, who would have thought they have such a visitation in the middle of their peaceful shift. 

Many witness as he stood there, in the middle of the hospital corridor. The young, handsome man who wore a striking resemblance to the Copycat Ninja was bathe in blood from his head to toe. Without a doubt it must've been the blood of his previous enemies, seeing as he himself is without a scratch. 

But upon a more rational take, the nurse noted that the young man wasn't alone. In his arms there was an unconscious kunoichi, covered with what she guess to be his jacket. The girl in his arms was pale, she looked as if she is ill but recovering. 

There was finally a rational voice raised, a doctor put a hand on the nurse's shoulder as he fixed the placement of his glasses. 

"Please inform Lady Tsunade regarding of this and while you're at it, page that man's mother." The doctor gave his order and the nurse was quick on her feet. 

"Assign them a room, hurry!" The doctor added another command and everyone get going. 

  ═════════•°• ⚠ •°•═════════