Hard or soft bites?: Ally and Joe

Sugaring- two consenting adults getting into an arrangement. Mutual trust and respect are the foundations. This could be NSA (no strings attached) and/or FWB (friends with benefits) type. Exclusiveness is not required and surely the girls are not escorts! These are real-life stories with some added scenarios to make it interesting read. There is totally different set of romantic world out there. Be aware and knowledgeable!

Ally is a young single mom doing her part-time courses at a local community college. Her son is with her ex at a different city. She shares an accommodation with few other girls in the crowded house. She can't afford a car and one of her friends help her for the commute to the college. She gets help from her relatives for the tuition fees. She does not work now and paying rent is a challenge every month. One of her room mate suggested being sugar baby. She felt that satisfies her physical needs besides covering many of her expenses.

Joe works as a supervisor at a local grocery shop. He is in his late forties, single and no kids. Dating is not his game anymore. He happened to see a bill board on sugar dating site. He was not sure how things work out but very curious. He was happy he could get his needs met without formal relationships.

Joe messaged Ally on the site and exchanged some basic info on location and community topics. Joe proposed an early meet in an arrangement. He was surprised Ally accepted to that idea and want to fix the meeting sooner. Ally indicated her monthly cycle may come up soon within few days so wanted to meet quicker

Joe arranged the hotel and shared the room number. Ally came over in a comfortable clothing and less make-up as Joe wanted. They went into kissing deep right at the start. Then they started undressing each other to feel the bare bodies contact. Joe laid her slowly on the bed and went on the top of her. He kissed her earlobes and neck. He couldn't resist to suck her boobs while rubbing her genitals with his stuff. 

Ally felt the pleasures and suddenly felt something happening down her below. She was getting her cycles. She didn't want to mess up the bed. She asked Joe to get off her body and informed the incident. While she was okay in doing things, Joe felt she needs a break.

Ally offered him to bite the boobs hard and soft alternatively since she felt he likes that space very much. Joe took the offer as his favorite subject. Ally went down on him to give oral job and release his tensions!