Three-some, may be?

Three-some, may be? Jack and Jill, plus Jenny Sugaring- two consenting adults getting into an arrangement. Mutual trust and respect are the foundations. This could be NSA (no strings attached) and/or FWB (friends with benefits) type. Exclusiveness is not required and surely the girls are not escorts! These are real-life stories with some added scenarios to make it interesting read. There is totally different set of romantic world out there.. Be aware and knowledgeable!

Jill is a research student at a local University focusing on human psychology. She was always fascinated by intimacy and it's effects on human race. She got no time for formal dating due to busy school life. And she can't handle the break-ups and the drama associated with that. She has seen some of her friends going through that process almost twice a year!

Jack is Podiatrist working in a local hospital. Erratic work shifts and constant paging from the hospital makes him feel exhausted!. He has tried dating before. He has to cancel the date meeting at the last minute due to work calls. That results in girls blocking his number and not willing to hear his professional dilemma.

After initial chats at the arrangement site, they decided to meet private. Both of them don't want to waste their time in public meet-ups and endless texting. The anticipation on the physical intimacy was very high between them.

On the meetup day, Jack met Jill at the hotel lobby. After introductory hugs and weather topic discussion, they went upstairs to the room. Jack checked with Jill on the need to take showers or use rest room. Jill said she is fine and ready. They went to the bed and started kissing deep. Jack kissed on her boobs with the clothes on. Jill removed her tops and unhooked the bra for his convenience. Jack sucked the boobs firmly yet soft. He could feel Jill feeling the pleasure by the way she was rubbing her legs. Sensing readiness, Jack pulled her skirt and panties down. The view was beautiful and showed readiness. Jill has mentioned earlier that she may get her period anytime soon. She was comfortable with no condom intimacy. Jill smiled and spread her legs. Jack went in slowly to enhance the pleasure. He increased his thrust and speed to achieve the orgasm. Jill offered to suck the left over sperm on his dick. They took showers separately and got ready to get out.

Jack offered her late lunch at a nearby place, which Jill accepted. While walking back through the lobby, Jill introduced Jenny. Jenny has driven the car and was available all the time in the car. She decided to get into lobby just at that time. Jack was not aware of this activity. He offered Jenny to join the lunch as well.At lunch, Jack and Jill sat on opposite side on the table. Jenny had the option of sitting next to Jill but she preferred to sit close to Jack. Jenny asked about the event experience. Jill just smiled that everything went well as planned. Jack was about to say something, then felt jenny's hand was on his thigh rubbing the place. Jack was surprised yet happy. He looked at Jenny and she made a quick wink. Jack offered to meet again after two weeks. Jenny quickly responded whether she can join in the fun. Jill was surprised but reluctantly agreed if Jack is comfortable. Jack said he is open to try new things. He was happy Jenny showed up that day!