𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑳𝑶𝑮𝑼𝑬

𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 breathe was ragged and your head felt like it was burning up when a girl who seemed to be older then you appeared next to you

𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 breathe was ragged and your head felt like it was burning up when a girl who seemed to be older then you appeared next to you. You were surprised she noticed you sometimes your ability made you hard to notice but it seems she saw you.

She was a pretty girl with short hair and a nurse outfit on, you assumed she was a medic of some sort. She walked up to you and healed you with her ability with you in awe of her. This girl- no this 𝘭𝘢𝘥𝘺 had helped you of her own accord.

From that day you spent your little free time watching her, not that you had much there was always something that needed moving and needed to be hidden from prying eyes.

Your eyes followed her every move as a silent promise to protect her. You watched her so much you noticed everything about her such as how she carried herself with pride knowing that our hands rested in her arms.

You learned from others that she used to work in a candy store before Mori found her. You vowed to protect her by doing things like argue with the others when they disrespected her and speak highly of her to anyone that would listen to you.

Soon Mori caught wind of your fixation on the young surgeon and used that against you telling you things like ❛❛ y'know I think yosano would like you more if you did this. ❜❜ and it worked.

But when she had left the port mafia Mori had ordered that fact to be kept from you, as you were needed to keep the port intact you met a man nicknamed 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘪𝘨𝘺. The story Mori fed you was that yosano had been busy and that's why you didn't see her around. That was until years later.

-

You had been sent out to see what was keeping a large order from being sent out when you were ambushed by a smaller organization that rivaled the port. You thought you were going to die so let your thoughts dirt towards the girl whom you hadn't seen in years.

But just as you accepted your doom and were embracing the cold embrace of death a warmth Envolped you instead you strained to open your eyes but successfully did after a but of a struggle.

And thank the gods you did you saw the woman you had waited years to see but after healing you it seems her partner- a man you never saw before. She seemed to be packing her things and leaving but without wasting a second you grabbed hold of her sleeve and refused to let go.

She motioned to her partner to go on without her and kneeled to your heigh as you were propped up against a box near by. ❛❛ hello [Name]~!❜❜ her voice was an emotion you hadn't heard from her before. You didn't even know she knew your name. ❛❛ lady yosano...❜❜ your voice came out as a raspy sound.

-

And from that she nursed you back to health and in return you vowed yourself to her and the Ada so you could be with her. To protect her and be near her.

You wouldn't fail her again like how Mori failed you.

𝗢𝗸 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗮 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗜 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀! 𝗩𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁