𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑬𝑾𝑶𝑹𝑲𝑺

𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗻 dazai was shocked at how easily they convinced [Name] to join them for festivities

𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗻 dazai was shocked at how easily they convinced [Name] to join them for festivities. He rarely joined them if not for yosano requesting him. But it seems he's gotten used to them more now.

They had all come to the festival to have a fun day then later watch the fireworks to end their day. As planned by kunikida, but early on got sidetracked and split up.

[Name] ended up with ranpo, yosano, and dazai while kunikida, atsushi and kyoka saw a stand and headed their but who knows where the twins and kenji had went off to. A grunt is heard as you throw the ball at a stack of pins, knocking them down in the process.

❛❛ how?! ❜❜ the game was clearly rigged the glue holding it together but your strength from years of training paid off as they cluttered to the floor showing passerbyers and the man at the stand.

He passed to you a medium sized teddy bear that held an American flag in its paws. ❛❛ it takes strength ❜❜ you shrugged.

❛❛ yeah inhumanly ❜❜ ranpo grumbled out clearly not accepting your win.
❛❛ ha! Pay up ranpo! It's useless to challenge [Name] in anything involving strength! ❜❜ yosano boasted as she laughed at ranpo's defeated face as he pulled out the cash, 800 yen.

❛❛ there you all are! ❜❜ you all turn to see kunikida dragging the rest of the agency while coming towards your group. ❛❛ at this rate we'll miss the fireworks if we don't head over now! ❜❜  he tells you all. And they all expect you glance at each other. All the other times they convinced you to come for the fourth of July they always managed to miss the fireworks.

So they meticulously planned so they wouldn't this year. ❛❛ onward! ❜❜ yells dazai as he rushes to the bridge that you all were going to see the fire works at.

But the crowd pushed right back at them separating you all from one another. In the end you ended up at the bridge by yourself as the rest we trying to make their way to your direction.

In the end they all met up right before making it to the bridge after finally getting out of the maze of people but the fireworks were already beginning so they just prayed you made so they could finally share this moment with you.

And as they walked up the bridge they were created with the sight of you watching the fire works. Your face coloured with the flashes of lights your eyes bright in amazement like a child watching the fireworks for the first time.

It truly was a sight and they all had similar reactions. Dazai was speechless his mouth dry as it hung open. Kunikida staring at you with fond eyes filled with light emotions.

Ranpo's eyes flickering with every emotion exploding like the fireworks in the sky. Atsushi's face a pink around the cheeks as he saw you. While yosano smirked knowing she would savor this moment forever as she took a photo with the camera she had taken from you early on.

It was all Serene till kenji ran over to you and called out ❛❛ [Name]! ❜❜  that's when you noticed their presence smiling lightly at the others as a greeting that they held close to the as they hoped to be the only one you would smile at like that in the future.

❛❛ Hey everybody! ❜❜ you waved the fireworks taking all your worries and calming you, for now at least til dazai made another suicide comment.

❛❛ [Name]! ❜❜ dazai called running in your direction as the fireworks continued in the back ground as he practically tackled you to the floor of the wooden bridge.

❛❛ get off of him idiot! ❜❜ ranpo yelled as kunikida and yosano pulled at him to getting him off of you as your back was on the floor and his position was quite  compromising but they soon forget about that as they heard as Majestical sound coming from you.

❛❛ pfft- hahahahaha! ❜❜ their eyes turned to shock as their ears devoured the sound of your laughter. It was til later that you revealed that dazai's hand had landed on your side and accidentally tickled you.

They all watched the fireworks and forced dazai to sit FAR from you.

𝗠𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗪𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗦𝗛 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗠

𝟭𝟬: 𝟰𝟯