𝑺𝑼𝑴𝑴𝑬𝑹 𝑺𝑷𝑬𝑪𝑰𝑨𝑳

𝗔 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿!!!
╞═════𖠁🪻𖠁═════╡

❛❛ [Name]! ❜❜ your called on by the white haired young male. ❛❛ what do you want? ❜❜ was your response ❛❛ well kunikida planned a beach day after dazai bothered him to. ❜❜.

❛❛ like I'd wanna be seen in public with you all! ❜❜ anger awaited his requests as you never wanted to be associated with anyone from the agency. ❛❛ well yosano is coming and asked me to see if you'll go. ❜❜ he explained with a cheeky smile, damn dazai.

❛❛ fine if lady yosano requests me then who am I to deny a request.❜❜ you replied the simple mention of the medic  instantly changing your answer to the question of your presence.

-

' it's way to hot out here ' you had sweat dripping down your forehead with a grimace on your face in reaction. You had on a simple black fading into a lighter green tone swim suit bottom on. And even though you were sitting in the shade of your umbrella you still found it unbelievable hot.

While others were splashing in the water you were brooding in the shade.
' maybe it was a bad idea to accept the invitation ' but that thought was quickly shot down with a glimpse of yosano walking towards you with a popsicle, red, in one hand and an ice cream in the other, cookie and cream.

❛❛ how you doing in this heat [Name]?❜❜ you bearly register the question your mind focused on her bathing suit, a two piece dark purple with straps. ❛❛ to hot❜❜ you just manage to scramble out, the blush only adding to your red face.

❛❛ [Name]! Come join us! ❜❜ you turn your head to the sound of someone calling for you just to see the sight of ranpo waving his arm up high with dazai behind him about to splash water on him.

❛❛ no thanks I prefer being dry. ❜❜ he got that with a monotone voice as reply.
But it seems that answer didn't matter to them because no even five minutes later the had yosano pull you to talk near the water when you were pulled into the water by a laughing ranpo and dazai.

Your first response? To jump and dazai and begin to pull on his hair while ranpo laughed loudly catching the attention of kunikida, Atsushi, and kyoka. Kunikida rushed over with the two in tow to pull you off of the whining male.

❛❛ [Name] get of him! ❜❜ kunikida yelled at you while atsushi yelled ❛❛ are you ok dazai-san?!?!❜❜ yosano having found the whole situation amusing was next to kyoka who had found a crab swimming around.

Finally getting you off of dazai the group thought they could relax till you decided to get your vengeance on the other dark haired male, ranpo. While he was busy laughing you gave him a good wack on the head for his part in your suffering. ❛❛ hay why'd you hit me harder then him~!❜❜ complained dazai. To which he got no response while you stuck your tongue out to him pulling your eye down a bit behind yosano.

❛❛ dont be so cruel [Name]-chan~!❜❜ that nickname promptly got him another attack for you. ❛❛ hey [Name]!❜❜ called yosano the minute you heard your name you rushed to her side instantly forgetting about your grudge.

Yosano was pulling out something from her bag when she handed you a gun, not a real one a water gun, with a cheeky smile. ❛❛ lady yosano I will cherish this forever.❜❜ she laughed and ruffled your hair and you were off. Your first victim was dazai and after years in the port let's just say you were great with aim. Then it was ranpo right after him atsushi and kunikida in that order and when confronted you blamed dazai who was promptly whacked by kunikida for quote ❛❛ being a wuss and not taking responsibility for his actions. ❜❜ which in irony got you sniffling a laugh.

dazai caught your attention when he yelled out ❛❛ What are you doing here?! ❜❜ looking over you saw Mori, bitch, chuuya, akutagawa, gin, and higuchi.
Even the sight of Mori made you pick up the water gun, atsushi junichiro and kyoka held you back from attacking sadly, and shot water directly in his big headed face.

Him pouting and calling for elise made you notice her presence. Though you would let the port ruin your quality time with lady yosano. Occasionally having a conversation with the others, who were invited by fukuzawa, things went smoothly except for when Mori tried to talk to you in which he almost immediately got punched in the shoulder and you scurried away to glare at him from afar for even thinking about being in the vicinity of you.

As the sun began to set you felt this was an appropriate way to being the summer months , you also didn't miss the chance to take pictures mostly of lady yosano though there were some of other such as dazai getting jumped by you which was taken by kyoka, and you laughing with chuuya because dazai had fallen and gotten a face full of seaweed.

╞═════𖠁🪻𖠁═════╡
𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽 𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆'𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝗮 𝗳𝗲𝘄 𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗸𝘀...