20. Kidnapped

// Extremely sorry for late update guys but enjoy//

Today is the day when Yoonmin is going to marry eachother in front of the world. Everything is nicely sat up according to their plan which Yoongi and others decided.

Right now Namjin ,Taekook are in Groom room when they discussing their plan for the last time.

"So are you ready right. I know they will definately kidnapp Jimin after the marriage and you all know what you have do right...specially Namjoon" Yoongi asked namjoon when he came towards Yoongi and stand there.

"You don't worry Hyung everything will be fine and according to plan" he smirked and left the room when they all nodded and left the room one by one when Yoongi sighed.

Yoongi came on stage when everyone is clapped for there when someone from them far is watching all the thing happening there.

Soon Jimin also coming towards Yoongi when soft music is playing there make Jimin look more ethreal that people who are present there won't believing that Jimin is this much beautiful whereas Yoongi is Lost....so lost in Jimin that he is wont accepting it is all real. After that hospital he is meeting here with Jimin who is smiling all the way and came towards Yoongi and stand there.

"Do you take Park Jimin as you lawfully wedded Husband"
Priest asked Yoongi who smiled and nodded before answering and hold Jimin hands.

"I DO" He announced and hold Jimin hand more tightly showing that he is ready to hold his hand to the end of his life and cherish Jimin forever.

"Do you take Min Yoongi as your lawfullly wedded Husband"

"I do" Jimin announced when tear escaped from his eyes. Though they both are already married from that day but today is something special for both of them because there parents and family were there who is witnessing this lovely moments along witn Yoonmin.

"Now you both can kiss eachother as husbands in presence of God"
After saying that priest take step backwards and stand there when Yoongi pulled Jimin closer and attach his lips with Jimin when everyone present there clap for them while Namjin and Taekook cheered for them make the moment more enjoyable for them.

After sometime both of them pulled out and looked at eachother when lights of the hall went off.

Everyone start whispering and only hoping that lights would come as soon as possible. Taehyung and Jungkook went towards the generator while checking the wires carefully meanwhile Namjin is standing their with sumi and their dads.

Yoongi was standing with Jimin but Jimin wouldn't say anything so he decided to call his name but before he could do anything lights came again and everyone gasped when they didn't find Jimin beside Yoongi.

"My Jimin.... where he is, where he went" Jimin father sat on the ground while crying when he didn't saw Jimin.

"Yoongi where he is. He is standing beside you right"

Yoongi father asked worriedly when Yoongi looked at Namjoon and signaled him something which namjoon immediately understand and went outside from the hall leaving everyone there.

Meanwhile

"Where....where I'm. Yoongi are you here , is this any game you are playing again. YOOONGI where are you"

Jimin cried when he found himself in some unknown place while his hands are tired with the side of chair on which he is seated right now.

"Someone is here, why no one is saying anything" He shouted when someone with gun in his hand came towards Jimin with some men behind. Jimin became scared when he found alone with many unknown people there.