The Abominable Savant [2]

Naruto was back and he was taller than ever and supposedly stronger than ever too. He takes in the serene air surrounding his hometown and took a stroll around with Jiraiya besides him. He simply can't wait to meet his friends and family, so much so that he began to wonder how they are doing. 

And before he could venture deeper into the Hidden Leaf Village, Naruto was greeted by a familiar face already. It was Senju Saika, the woman who adopts him and has taken care of him tremendously. With her, in her arms is a little boy, probably two years old. 

The young boy had honey colored eyes and from what Naruto could see, he also had Lady Saika's hair as well. Naruto couldn't see much more than that however, because the boy was wearing an orange parka and hide his face very well. A tendency that reminds Naruto to his certain mentor. 

"Naruto, my you've grown." Saika greeted the boy with her beautiful smile as the little boy waves at Naruto. 

"It's nice to see you again, who's that?" Naruto returned the sweet smile as he politely ask. 

"This one right here is your little brother, Hiro. Hiro say hi to your big brother Naruto!" Saika introduce and Hiro giggles. 

"Hello! You must be big brother Naruto, I'm Hiro, I'm two years old!" Hiro smiles and speak with his adorable muffled voice. Though his hello sounded more like hewo and his 'r' pronunciation needs a lot of work, eh he's two, and he's better than most kid his age.

Heck, Naruto reckon Hiro speaks better than himself when he was two. 

"Wait, wait, wait! My little brother?! You got pregnant again?!" Naruto panicked when he caught onto it, making a lot of people laugh out loud. 

"Yes, Naruto. I had Hiro just months after you left. Hiro look so much like me, doesn't he? This boy likes to cover his face though, just like his father." Saika coos as she held Hiro closer to her beating heart. 

"Naruto! Is that you?!" Another voice can be heard and it was obvious that it is Sakura shouting from a great distance. 

"Yup! Wow, Sakura, nice to meet you too!" Naruto waves and greeted the young Haruno. 

"You got taller, taller than me even. So, what about me? Do you think I'm more feminine now?" Sakura teases but it flew over Naruto's head. 

"You got nothing to worry about, you look just the same!" Naruto giggles and Sakura was disappointed. 

"Anyhow, I was here with. . . wait, where is she?" Sakura turn behind her but find no one. "Hinata! Where are you?" 

"Is that her? Behind that pole?" Give it to Jiraiya to look for girls and women. 

"Yeah! What are you doing there, Hinata?" Naruto calls out and got bonked by Sakura. 

Cha!

"What was that for?" Naruto try to ease the pain on top of his cranium with Hiro laughing at the two. 

"Go easy on her, she's been waiting for you, you dummy!" Sakura explains as Hinata walks closer towards their direction.

"Hello, Naruto. . ." Hinata tried not to be shy, but it was evident that it is hard. "You've grown, I mean for the better." Hinata tried to compliment but she wish she was better at it. 

"You too, Hinata! You've change definitely for the better!" Naruto gave the young Hyūga a thumbs up, oblivious to the proud crowd behind him. 

"Why, thank you. . ." Hinata was as red as a tomato, but she appear to be more self aware, recalling something. "Oh, right! The Fifth Hokage would like you to meet with her. I'll. . . I'll walk you guys there."