to much for an 8 yr. old

So hi! My name is Scarlett. I have a mom named Michelle and a father named Eric but weare currently living with my step dad mike. I have 5 brothers and sisters. Niall, Tania, Niyah, Mekhi, and little Ellie. I am the third oldest child. Me and my big brother niall are close. he is only 2 years away from me. Right now im 8 and its where all the problems start.

____________________________________________________________________

                                                                PRESENT

______________________________________________________________________

"hey Niall can you cook me and Ellie some dinner please" i begged my brother for the fifth time today. "you know whats funny is that i think you got your eating from me." he said while laughing.

A couple minutes later all of us kids were sitting in the kitchen eating, except Tania.

I guess someone read my mind because in came Mike and Tania. They startedto yell. Soon enough Mike had tania pinned up against a wall with a hammer in his hand. My mom was trying to calm him down but it was to late the hammer swung right across her head and the ungoddly sound of a crack came afterward. Niall grabbed my arm and he made Niyah, Mekhhi and ellie follow. The sight i saw when we rounded the corner will never eave my mind. I saw Tania lifeless on the ground and my mother in tears, Mike was sitting there with a smirk of satisfaction on his face. I tried to scream and pull away from Niall but he was still older. Niall locked us in the basement and called the police. I was screaming and crying for him to let me go help my sister but he wouldnt budge. The look on hs face you could easily seehe was petrified. You could tell he was trying to be strong for us.

Soon enough i heard police sirens and screaming. Me and Niall put the kids in a safe corner and went to see what was happening. when we got upstairs we saw our mum being handcuffed.

"hey you cant take my mum she did nothing wrong" Niall said in his normal 10 yr. old voice. "well she saw the murder of her daughter and she did nothing about it, she can be charged with many things.  broke out into hysterics. I tried to go after my mum but Niall held me back visible tears in his eyes.

"calm down well get through this" niall kept on whispering.

I only knew three things from that moment on

1. i hope theres no more problems after this                                                                                          2. what will happenif my mom does get charged?                                                                                 3. i will make sure he gets what he deserves when i get the chance

__________________________________________________________________

Hi im new to wattpad and most of it is a true story some part of course not. you can ask if you like. but people tell me that i have been on a rollercoaster and that i should write about my 'adventure'  but if you want me to add or do something just kik me or twitter or instagram or even twitter. just ask in the comments i read them all