court, child services, splitting and moving

So this is just a quick filler of the next two months and then i will skip to the story. HOPE YOU ENJOY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My mom and the bastard Mike are in court now. Child services took Niyah, Mekhi and Ellie for a night at a maybe temporary foster home. I had to practically fight thepeople to let me stay with Niall. We packed our stuff for the night and for tomorrow for the funeral. Niall led me to the car that was waiting to pick us up. When we got in a lady in her late 30's greeted us.

"hi my name is Miranda its very nice to meet you" she held out her hand and Niall shook her hand like the polite boy he was. I just ignored her. We got to her house and it was nice and petite. "Well its late so you can do whatever, im going to hit the hay" she smiled and went off down the hallway"

As soon as she was out of earshot Niall huffed and sat down. "Niall what are we going to do?" I questioned. I may have been 8 and i couldnt understand exactly what was happening but i wasnt stupid.

"I have no idea but i prommise i will always take care of you." He got up and hugged me. "Promise?" he looked at me with sincere eyes and nodded "Well get throughthis together"

"Well for now im exhausted"

"Yah me to"

"Love you Nialler have a good night sleep, i love you to the moon and back"

"I love you all the way to infinity and beyond Scar" i nodded and turned off the light.

I woke up the next day and got ready. I had on the clothe for Tanias funeral.

LINK IN THE SIDE BAR ---------------------------------------->

This is going to be quick.

We get there and I see a couple people i know.  Its kind of funny how i sound older than i already am. We get through the funeral and I tried to keep calm. We were ableto back home but my mom said we are going to have to live with my aunt Jenny, unless we want to stay in a foster home. She said she would be home as soon as she could so i took her word for it.

That moment on everything changed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it was short bus as i said it was just a filler now i can get on a little with the story.