8 years later

Im standing with Niall before his xfactor audition.

"Niall you will do great i know everyone will love you" I encouraged him.

" I hope so" you could tell he was a nervous wreck. I thought it was funny but i was right there next to him being nervous.

They called him on. I zoned out until he finished.

I waited for him and he came back with a huge grin on his face. " I got three yes' " i jumped into his arms. "Im so proud of you Nialler" i knew things were going to chage if he made it or not.

****************************************************************************************

When Niall is formed with the boys and they are already through and working on there album

WHICH IS SUPPOSEDLY  2 YRS LATER

****************************************************************************************

I ran up to Niall in the airport he was finally back home. He was about to go on his UP ALL NIGHT tour and  was seriously gonna miss him."Scar i missed you" he hugged me and whispered.

"I hve a little surprise for you" i pull back with a confused face. He pointed to the back of him. I see four handsome boys. " Louis, Zayn, Harry and Liam" i gave all four boys a hug. Mine Louis' and Harry's lasted a little longer. Yes i have to admit i have a crush on Louisand a tiny one on Harry. "What are you guys doing here?" I questioned. "Well we wanted to be here to hear niall give you the big news". I shot Niall the tell me now look. "When we get home". We all put on our disguises and quickly hopped into my Ferari. Niall up front and the boys squished in the back. I turned up the radio and on came stereo soldier by Little Mix. Me and Zayn belted out the lyrics. Perrie is a really nice girl and shes perfect for Zayn.

"i missed you guys alot"