The movie theater

This is basically when everyone gets sent to the theater. Have fun 😄!

"Ugh"
Anya blinked, slowly opening her eyes. For a moment, she thought she was still in her bed, until she noticed she was sitting on a red chair and wearing her school uniform. Next to her sat her sleeping father and mother.
"Chichi! Wake up! Aliens kidnapped us!", she called, shaking Twilight awake. He shot out of his chair, looking alarmed.
"What? Anya, where are we?"
"Anya doesn't know. Probably in a spaceship from aliens,"said Anya. Her eyes shone.
Wakuwaku!,she thought.
"Loid-san? What's all the ruckus about?", murmured Yor groggily, waking up.
"I don't know where we are...", answered the spy reluctantly.
"It looks like a theater! Anya can watch Spy Wars! Waku-"
"Huh??? Where the hell are we?", a voice interrupted her.
Anya turned around, finding she and her family were not alone. Damian sat behind her wide eyed, at his side were Ewen and Emile - wich was not further surprising - and next to Emile sat Becky.
"Anya doesn't know, Sy-on boy (I don't know how to write that 😭)."
"Well, it looks like a movie theater..."
Everyone whipped their heads to the other side of the theater. Sitting there was a tall woman with brown hair and a hat, next to her another woman with white hair and unreadable black eyes.
Loid's eyes widened, before he quickly regained composure.
What are Handler and Nightfall doing here? How did they end up in this place as well?
He didn't notice Anya watching him with big eyes.
Chichi is panicking. Are they spies as well?
Suddenly Yor called out: "Yuri?"
"Nee-san!!!", screeched the young, black- haired man. He leaped over the red seats towards his older sister to hug her. Then he whipped his head towards Twilight and glared.
"What are you doing here, Loidy?"
"I honestly do not know..."
"Don't lie to me! You abducted us all, didn't you, you filthy sp...", Yuri came to a halt.
Ugh. I want to say spy so badly, but that would be suspicious of me.
"How am I supposed to have done that? And if I had, why would I sit here as well? It doesn't make sense," answered Twilight incredulously. Yuri looked like he was about to make a retort, but then...
Hello everyone!
Everybody's eyes widened with shock.
"Who are you and why did you bring us here?", demanded Handler.
You can call me... Stressedfromschool! And I brought you here to react!
Damian quirked an eyebrow: "What kind of name is that?"
Hey! Stop hating! That's just what you can address me as.
"If you say so..."
Yes, I do!
"Whatever."
"What are we reacting to?"
You'll see! Now react!

Author's note:
That was the first chapter! I hope you enjoyed 😉! Btw should I add Mr. Henderson? He'll probably not say much more than "ELEGANT", but if you want him, I might add him. Anyways, I'll try writing the new chapter as quickly as possible, but as I said, I have to study for school, so don't expect regular updates 😅.