Mission 1: Operation Strix Part 1

This is going to be my first proper chapter. I hope you like it!

The screen flickered and came to life.

A black car drove through a driveway.
"How much longer to the embassy?", asked a men's voice.
"I believe it will be about 20 minutes, sir," another answered.
"Huh?"

Twilight gritted his teeth and glanced at Handler and Nightfall slightly nervously.
This isn't good. I think I know where this is going.

The screen then showed two men inside the car, one driving, the other just sitting there. The driver wore a worried expression.
"The brake isn't working!", he exclaimed. The other man now looked panicked and grabbed the drivers shoulder.
"Hey you! Look in front!", he yelled as the car crashed right through the barrier of the bridge, fell onto the street beneath and exploded.

Yor covered her mouth with one hand and said: "What a brutal accident!"
Twilight's expression darkened.
That was no accident. If only you knew, Yor. If only you knew...

"One of our diplomats perished in a car accident in Ostania," another voice said. The screen panned out to a logo, looking like an eye. A few men and a woman were shown, although their faces were unrecognizable. One of the men started speaking: "But we believe it to be an assassination by the East's far-right political party."
After that sentence, the scene changed yet again, showing a map of Westalis and Ostania.
"They are plotting a war against our nation of Westalis ."
The screen showed the people from before. One of them said: "We must do everything we can to figure out their plan."
"Let's let him take care of it, the best agent we have. Twilight."

Yuri sprang out of his chair in excitement.
Finally I will see his face! The best spy Westalis has
"What are you doing, Yuri-san?", asked Yor, looking confused.
"Ah... Uhm... Westalis' best agent is Twilight? Like from 'My little pony'?"
Yor raised a confused eyebrow.
"I don't think that's it, Yuri-san..."
Yuri laughed awkwardly.
"Oh, ok."
Phew, that was close. I have to be more careful in the future, or she'll find out I'm from the secret police...
Nobody noticed Twilight clench his fist in worry.

Author's note:
This is my first proper chapter! I hope you enjoyed 😉!