Mission 1: Operation Strix Part 3

There comes the long awaited chapter 😁! I hope it was awaited anyways 😅... Have fun!

As Twilight sat down next to the man, they exchanged newspapers.
"Meow!", said the man.

Emile scrunched up his face in confusion.
"What's that guy mewing for? And why'd you exchange newspapers?"
Anya's eyes shone as she whispered excitedly: "Spy code! Chichi is so cool!"

"Must be Cipher C", Twilight muttered.
He got on the train and opened the newspaper once he was seated. The focus shifts to the newspaper, with Twilight deciphering a kind of code.

Yuri's eyes were wide.
WISE has such a big influence, it can even use the newspapers as messages to their agents? I have to relay everything to the boss (Does Yuri have a specific boss? Let's just say he does 😅.) once I get out of here!
Meanwhile Handler, Nightfall and Twilight exchanged worried glances at the thought of having their methods exposed.

The message Twilight received was as follows:
"Good day, or perhaps good evening, Twilight. Well done on your last mission. Thanks to you the minister lived another day, to the great benefit of our country. Now then, I have your next mission: Your target is the leader of the National Unity Party, Donovan Desmond. He is a great threat to the truce between the East and the West. Your mission is to get close to him and probe any seditious activities. In order to achieve this, you will get married and have a child."

Damian wore a startled expression, which changed to a worried one.
"M-my father?"

Sorry it's so short, but I have to go now and I wanted to update really badly 😅. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed 😉.