Sisters

BPOV:

Edward's been driving me to and from school for weeks, but we don't interact much outside of that, except for Biology.

Allison's getting suspicious, and her questions get worse every day.

Are you my sister's boyfriend?

Why haven't you taken Bella on a date yet?

Have you guys kissed?

Can I be a bridesmaid at your wedding?

And every time, I have to tell her to screw off while Edward laughs.

I shake my head and get out of the car, "Bye."

He looked at me, excited, "Can I come in?"

I felt my eyes widen, "Uhh-, I don't know."

I glanced at the door, on a scale of 1-100 how dangerous would this be?...101.

"I'll just g-"

"No, it's fine," what am I thinking? I didn't want to be rude, but still!

I sighed, "Come on." I walked up the steps, praying that Diana's car had somehow teleported to its current spot.

I pushed open the door and Edward followed, "Bella! You're cooking right?"

"Yes," I mumbled, "Don't know why you ask."

She appeared in the doorway, "Can yo-"

She looked up at Edward, and just about melted, "Why is he here?"

I shrugged, "No reason. Bye, Diana."

I walked past her and her jaw dropped. I was certainly in for it later.

We walked up the steps, "Stay here for a minute."

He nodded and I quickly cleaned my room, picked stuff up from off the floor and such.

"You can come in now." he walked in and studied my room. Like he needed to memorize everything for later.

He sat down in the chair, and I laid on my bed. "Allison will be home in about an half an hour, and you've already met her."

"So you have two sisters?"

"Three," I corrected.

He looked intrigued, "Who's the other one?"

"Charlotte. We call her Charlie, she's serving in the Marine Corps now. Has been for two years."

He nodded thoughtfully, "That's cool. Does she ever write to you?"

"All the time," I smiled. Glancing at the drawer that hid my box of letters.

"So, do you always cook?"

"Hmm?"

"For your family, I mean."

"Oh, yeah. My sisters can't cook, and my dad can't fry an egg to save his life."

He thought about this for a while, "That's got to be annoying."

I shrugged, "It's fine, really. Diana's just a pain to cook for."

A knock came from the door, "BELLA IS YOUR BOYFRIEND REALLY HERE? OR DID YOU TAKE HIS CAR? IF YOU DID, CAN I KEY IT?!"

She burst in, "Hello to you too."

"Oh thank god! I was afraid you wouldn't have clothes on."

"What do you want?" I snapped.

"I need help with my homework, but it seems you're busy." She looked back and forth between us, "So I'll just go."