Chp 37

4:05 p.m

Beomgyu packed all the trash outside the shop, he's still bit struggling. He was alone cleaning at the back of the shop while Jungwon left to get more trashes from inside.

"Should this trash be thrown out too?"

A venomous voice spoke behind him. Beomgyu looked over his shoulder and saw Miro rudely pointing at him. He scrunched his brows in confusion, then stood up properly to face the male.

"What are you looking at? Shouldn't you throw your dirty naive self out too?" Miro muttered, crossing his arms over his chest and tilting his head.

"D-Did I do something w-wrong to you?... If I did, I a-apologize..." Beomgyu stuttered, bowing his head.

Miro rolled his eyes, he genuinely despise Beomgyu's attitude. "Choi..." he slowly closed the gap. "I really really deserve that apology!" he fiercely pushed Beomgyu against the wall, gripping his t-shirt.

Beomgyu's breath hitched at the impact. His back hurt, and he felt like his lungs were crushed from the force of Miro's push.

"M-Miro— S-stop... I-I'm s-sorry..."

"I can't hear you! Speak properly, Bitch!" Miro shouted in his face. Beomgyu's ears rang, and his vision blurred.

Beomgyu saw two shadows approaching them. He gripped Miro's hand to stop him, but Miro pushed him even harder and moved his hand to Beomgyu's neck. Beomgyu felt a stinging pain as Miro's nails dug into his skin.

"I really hate seeing your face in this workplace, you bitch!" Miro whispered, his eyes red with anger and jealousy.

The two males behind Miro laughed. Miro released his hold, and Beomgyu slid down, coughing hard. Sweat appeared on his temple as he looked up at the three.

"Your not deserves to be in here... Go away, Buzzo."Miro leaned in, gazing Beomgyu's orbs.

"Tell this to anyone... or else I'll kill your friends~" One of the unknown males said, pointing at him.

Another male kicked him hard, making him wince and cover his mouth to avoid making noise. But it didn't stop there. Miro grabbed his hair, forcing him to look up, and slapped his face.

"You stole the spot I've been working so hard to get! After three months of sacrifices, it all turned down quickly?!" Miro shouted in wrath, slapping Beomgyu's face again.

Beomgyu cried silently, biting his lower lip to endure the pain in his knees and upper body.

"How's your knee? Beomie~" Miro stepped on his injured knee. Beomgyu winced and looked down, his energy already drained. Miro grabbed his hair, forcing him to look up again.

"Ohhh~ I didn't say to look down, Fag! You disrespect me!" Miro accidentally made a cut on Beomgyu's cheek, and blood slowly appeared on his clear skin.

"Man, you made a deep cut on his expensive skin." the other male clicked his tongue, shaking his head.

"He deserves this!" Miro replied, shaking Beomgyu's head. Beomgyu tightly closed his eyes, tears flowing down his face.

"You look pretty when you cry, Beomie~" Miro menacingly smiled and whispered.

"P-please... S-Stop, I-I beg you..." Beomgyu choked out, feeling a throbbing headache. He could feel his tears and blood running down his chin.

Miro’s expression didn’t soften. Instead, he sneered.

“Begging now? Pathetic.”

One of the males behind Miro nudged him. “Come on, we’ve had our fun. Let’s go before someone sees us.”