Chp 55

Taehyun landed back in Korea at 12 PM. He had a three-hour journey ahead of him to get back to his house and retrieve his car. When he reached his family villa, his parents were absent—his mother was in an overseas meeting, and his father was busy filming for his new music project.

Without wasting any time, Taehyun got into his car, bringing along his gifts for Beomgyu and Jeongjn. He hit the gas and sped off, he's determined to apologize and fix everything. He longed to be with the older again and was resolute in his mission to win back his heart, no matter how long it took.

When he arrived at the apartment, a smile formed on his face as he managed to enter.

Gyu hasn't changed the passcode.

Inside, the small yet cozy apartment was still looked the same, but the two bears were missing. Taehyun’s eyes wandered to the new arrangement of photos on the shelf. His mouth dropped when he saw pictures of himself with Beomgyu and Jeongin.

"This bear is unbelievable. He's just so cute." A bubbling sensation raises in his stomach as he gawk at the pictures on display.

I can't seem to let go of my love for you, Gyu.

You are like an extinct jewel, the only one who can makes my heart beat weird. I can be my true self when I'm with you.

Our days together feels like magic under a love spell.

Taehyun chuckled softly, deciding to get some fresh air on the balcony and eat his pack food. He slid the curtain aside, opening the door, and sat down to wait for the older and his son to arrive.

Hours passed by...

The apartment door opened, and Taehyun smirk when he heard the voices he missed so much, it's 8 PM already. He carefully stretched his arms, planning to walk inside the room to surprise the two oblivious bears.

"Eoppa! Be careful, don't do anything! I'll be back!" Jeongin rushed towards his room to wash up and change.

Beomgyu warmly hummed, smiling at his overprotective son. Once Jeongin was inside the room, Beomgyu slowly walked towards the sink to wash his hands and grab some water. He stopped when he felt a presence behind him, turning his head back to look at it, his brows furrowed in anger and annoyance.

"YOU! WHY ARE YOU HERE, KANG FUCKING TAEHYUN?!" he pointed at the younger man in wrath.

Taehyun froze in his spot, his subtle smile drop, too stunned by Beomgyu's scary demeanor. He didn't expect the older gonna say this when they meet again?

"Are you not tired popping out in my vision?! I keep seeing you everywhere I go! I'm turning crazy, having these millions of illusions of you, Kang Taehyun!" Beomgyu's cheeks flushed red as he clenched his fists.

Ehhh?  Taehyun stood there, speechless.

"And now, you're here AGAIN?! Am I DREAMING?!... You even look so REAL for the first time!!" The older hissed, tried to kick him but he stumble a little from tiredness.

"I know in reality I'm talking to a tall shit cabinet in front of me... But I can't stand this anymore! You're overtaking every corner of my mind! FRIG! How can I stop watching your performance every day when I miss you all day?!" Beomgyu choked out, touching his stomach while leaning on the counter with his other hand, he gently rub it.

"Starlight, sorry your Eoppa is getting crazy over a man that he can't be with anymore..." he muttered lowly, faintly smiling.

Taehyun's heart quickened at the sight in front of him. It's all true. He tried to move closer, but Beomgyu glared at him.