Dennis Menace

Born in November 29 1992 🚹
Nationality: Canadian 🇨🇦
Star sign: Sagittarius ♐️
Appearance: Ginger hair, fair skin and dark coloured eyes under the mask.

Parent: Red Menace
Parent's story: League of Super Evil

Romance status/Who is your anime crush?:
One time, Mae and I went out on a date but we actually think it's best if we're both only brotherly-sisterly best friends due to the fact that we live in a shared home we call our lair as 4 families in one. I think I'm in love with every single girl in Naruto and every single girl from Jujutsu Kaisen especially Utahime. 😍 She is so cute especially when she gets angry like when Gojo asked her if she was crying. 🤭 Heck, I'd kiss all the girls from every single anime show, especially from Bakugan.

Most likely to: Be very kind, cheerful and fun-loving to everyone of all around the world, villain or hero, good or bad people, especially to all animals great and small.

Pet peeve (things you hate): Hate is normally such a strong word in me and my dad's opinions and we're normally very nice guys but I just loathe when I lose to anyone at any of my most favorite games like the Puppies in the Basket board game or when anyone doesn't even play fair by the rules and my anger gets really out of control. So when playing my favorite games or my dad's favorite board games, you'll have to either play fair and let us win or there will be pure hell to pay.

What is your favorite food?:
Cupcakes 🧁, pizza, many dishes in all of Canada like poutine and all other kinds of cake and many desserts of the world.

What about your least favorite food?:
None. I guess we'll never know until I find out what my tastebuds may disagree with.

Hobbies: Gardening, pranking (Prank Patrol style just for fun), knitting, crocheting, sewing and helping my dad going for walks with Doomageddon and his doomhound puppies Stormfly, Hookfang and Windshear.

Favorite Tv show: Endangered Species (Canadian cartoon where Gull the seagull sounds like Doktor Frogg being dumb and hilarious 😆), Dennis & Gnasher (both UK and AU version), Death Note, Bakugan, The Simpsons especially the episodes about when the Simpsons travel to Toronto for Bart to try and win Greta back from Milhouse in season 13 and the other about Canada where Martin Short guest stars in. 😊 And also veterinarian (vet) shows like Bondi Vet from Australia.

Favorite movie: There are so many. Many classic movies from over every single decade, Daddy Day Care (with Eddie Murphy), Mrs Doubtfire, Daddy Day Camp (with Cuba Gooding Jr. aka Buck the horse from Home On The Range and Paul Rae from one Criminal Minds episode), Home Alone, Dunston Checks In and Dennis the Menace (I was named after Dennis the Menace and proud of it). 😊

Friends until the end of time: Our leaders Voltar and his twins Verna and Vernon, D.J. Mae and her dad Dr Frogg. And of course, Doomageddon and his doomhound pups Stormfly, Hookfang and Windshear are my animal friends until the end of time which also includes all other animals who I take care of. 😊

Just like Dennis just said. He is inspired by and named after Dennis from the SpongeBob movie and Dennis the Menace. Who will be introduced next chapter? Let's find out and the doomhound puppies are named after three of the dragons Stormfly (Astrid's Deadly Nadder dragon) Hookfang (Snotlout's monstrous nightmare dragon) and Windshear (Heather's razorwhip dragon) from the How To Train Your Dragon Franchise.