Vol. 1 | Ch. 2 - Club Fair

"Goodmorning Inogashira-san, also have a hard time sleeping in the dorms."

"Sigh... Yeah I guess you could say that. Do you need help with that?"

"No thanks, I brought it upon me to make all this food."

"Well alright then... Lets get going then, cant be late for our first day of school."

"Mhm"

And just like that me and Inogashira head off, our first day of highschool. Will they really assign homework on the first day just like my junior high teachers said! I hope not, because I just want to sleep.

[] Time Skip []

Man is today boringgg. It's just teachers talking about the rules and such. I guess we got to see the other teachers who will be teaching us. First, obviously was our homeroom teacher, Chabashira Sae, she teaches Japanese History. Second, was Mashima Tomonari, he teaches English and he looks like a responsible teacher. Third, is Sakagami Kazuma, he teaches Math and although he looks mean he is just trying to discipline us. And lastly, is um, Hoshinomiya Chie. She teaches Science... may god save us.

Anyways, listening to the instructions is quite boring. I mean, I already know everything about how a school works. I've been doing this for nine years.

But some of my classmates act like its their first time in a school. They are just talking, being on their new phones, reading manga, sleeping. And hold up! Is that a f*cking porno!

How come the teacher is doing nothing about these criminals.

Why do I have to be stuck with these people for three years. I want to submit a request to change classes. I want to go to Mashima-sensei class. He would never allow such things. I just hope he allows snacks in the middle of class...

Oh right, lunch is soon!

Cant wait to see what this school has to offer. I just pray they have brownies with cream cheese...

DING... DING... DING...

Oh thank god.

Students started to get up from their seats and get together into groups. Probably to go to the cafeteria with friends. Some already left, since they didnt make an introduction yesterday they've been left behind. To fend for themselves. Not that I'm any better, I only talked to Inogashira and Horikita sorta. Technically I also spoke to some other classmates of mine, but they only wanted to order some food.

"Well, I was thinking of heading to the cafeteria. Anyone want to come with me?"

I could hear Hirata ask a simple question to the whole class, and just like that the class became louder. Mostly from the girls wanting to go with Hirata, and some boys saying 'damn ikeman'.

I could care less about joining a friends group if 99% of it is just girls. Like who am I gonna talk to? Ignoring them I could also see Inogashira wanting to go to Hirata, but with some times looking at me.

Sigh, this really is bothersome. So I just mouthed to Inogashira that its okay. 

'Its okay. You go with Hirata.'

I could see her nod and walk up to him. Wow, I feel like a proud dad watching his daughter take her first steps. Wait that's weird to think of my classmate like that. What's wrong with my head?

Making my way out I could see Sakagami-sensei walking down the hallway, done with teaching a dumb class like ours. I hate to see teachers tired, they have to teach a bunch of kids stuff everyday while getting low pay.

"Hey Sakagami-sensei, I just want to thankyou for today. I hope you help me learn!"

"Huh? You're... Suzuki-kun, correct?"