Vol. 1 | Ch. 5 - Interactions

Its been about what? 3 weeks since the start of school. During this time I've come to realize some things, the first is that the teachers are too lenient. Legit its the middle of math class and yes, while Sakagami-sensei is teaching like he's supposed to. Nobody is listening to him.

From what I can see Hirata, the honor roll type of student, is taking notes down while occasionally raising his hand to ask a question. Next my neighbor, Horikita, is also taking notes and I have to say she has to add some color to it, I don't know how she can just look at black and white and not be bored.

Sure I can see others doing as told but like 90% of our class is either talking, sleeping, or playing games on their phone. The main culprit behind this is Ike and Yamauchi, Sudo right now is not in the classroom since... well nobody knows.

Sudo just appears at random, he's like a pokemon. Your not looking or paying attention and then poof he's magically there.

Now sure I may not be the perfect student as well. With my occasional naps, and accidental tardies due to my alarm clock not working. Totally not because I forgot to set my alarm clock last night... I mean only an idiot would do that...

Anyways on the topic of having a bad rep we actually have professionals in this class. I present to you 'The Idiot Trio'! Its just Sudo, Ike, and Yamauchi.

Well they're not the only idiots, right now people are talking about going to karaoke after class, even though its the middle of class. I don't understand people who do this.

We as humans call another human bad or beneath us, even though we do or did the same thing as them at some point. You can call someone stupid, but you did not kn-

SLIDE

"Sup?"

And we have our final member of the Idiot Trio now. At first Sudo was going to be punished or maybe warned if he was late again but after the fifth time he got away with it, he kept on doing it. And once he got away with it, more and more began to come late.

And it led to this, a class that has no rules and no punishment.

Although I cant get out of my head the advice that Sakagami-sensei told me.

"Well, thanks I guess. I also hope you study and stay at this school. Cant having you leave if you're going to be so kind. Well see you tomorrow. Pay attention to the teachers."

What does he mean by 'stay at this school' could I be expelled for doing something bad? And 'Pay attention to the teachers.' well obviously I would pay attention, after all I don't want to have extra classes or bad grades.

But what if it means something else? Pay attention to the teachers... could it be their actions? Word choice? Teaching style? Why do I have to become a detective to solve what he's saying!

I'll just ask him once class is over, my head hurts from trying to understand him.

BZZ BZZ

Whos trying to text me in the middle of class? Oh its just the idiots, and Ayanokouji.

Opening up the message app I can see that they are planning on having lunch once third period is over. Ayanokouji already agreed, Ike too, so I assume that Sudo is also going to accept since they are all going.

Sighing mentally I decide to accept since I'm quite bored anyways.

.

.

.

"Hey, Sakagami-sensei!"

"Hm? Oh its you again Suzuki-kun. What do you want to ask?"