Chapter 4:Don't!

"It's been an hour, I'm getting worried about Moni" Sayori said, hoping she didn't do what she thinks she did.

"Let's go check on her" Yuri suggested and they all got up and went to the bathroom.

Sayori knocked but got no answer.

"Moni? Are you okay in there?" Sayori asked, still no answer.

Okay. Now they were getting worried.

"Okay, guys, stand back, I'm gonna kick the door open" Yuri told them and Sayori and Natsuki step back and Yuri kicked the door open.

They walked in the bathroom and gasped at what they saw.
Empty pill bottles on the ground and Monika in the middle of it.

"One of you call the ambulance, I will stay with her" Sayori told them and kneeled beside Monika.

Sayori noticed a bunch of cuts that look recent on Monika's arms and legs.

Yuri walked back in the bathroom.

"The ambulance is on their way" Yuri told them.

"Okay, can you guys help me get her outside?" Sayori asked and they agreed to help.

*At the hospital*

Sayori, Natsuki and Yuri were in the hospital room waiting for Monika to wake up when a doctor came in.

"Well, she's alive but is going to need help making a remarkable recovery. When she does wake up she won't be able to talk for a few minutes so please be gentle with her" The doctor explained and left.

"I guess we just wait then" Yuri said.

End of chapter.

Enjoy.

This will probably have two more chapters.