Chapter 20 - Lucas

She stares directly into my eyes as she speaks, and I fall to my knees next to Nate. My hands caress her leg, and I watch goosebumps spread across her skin. "Oh little doll, lead us into temptation, deliver us to evil. Cleanse us of our wicked sins with your sweet cum."

She shivers as looks around at all of us kneeling before her, and I can see it. She likes the control she has over us. She likes knowing that we'd kill for her, bleed for her, kneel for her.

I slide up her body, and bite down on her delicious cheek. "If you show me heaven, I promise I'll drag you down to hell with me" I groan in her ear, watching as her eyes roll when Nate spreads her pretty pussy and slips his tongue into her soaking cunt.

"Oh god!" Her fingers wrap around my arm, her nails digging into my skin, and she holds on to me as she rides Nate's tongue, a look of pure ecstasy on her face. She screams as she cums, her body shaking against mine, and Nate trails kisses to her upper thighs.

"Can I taste you, little doll?"

She gazes into my eyes and nods slowly, "Yes, Lucas, you can taste me."

I duck under her leg, joining Nate, and dip my tongue into her pussy. I can't contain the groan that leaves me, muffled against her wet cunt, as I devour her. Fuck, she tastes like heaven mixed with the darkest parts of hell. And when she cums in my mouth with a hoarse scream, I drink it up eagerly.

"Mmmmm, such a delicious little dolly." I continue licking her but she fists my hair, pulling me up and slamming her lips against mine. I force my tongue into her mouth, and she moans into me.

The rest of the guys crowd around us, rubbing their hands over her body and working her into a frenzy until she's gasping into my mouth, barely able to keep up with my lips.

"Who do you want in your pussy, babygirl?" Deacon asks her, his lips trailing up the side of her neck.

"Nate" she answers instantly, and we all chuckle.

"Of course the little doll wants the biggest cock to ravage her pretty pussy," I bite down on her ear and she giggles, staring up at Nate who hovers over her body.

He slides into her in one swift movement and her mouth drops open as he fucks her deeper than she's ever been fucked before. Nate has the biggest cock I've ever seen. Deacon's is fat as fuck, but Nate's is just fucking huge, and I know she loves every inch of it.

"So gorgeous" Nate murmurs as he claims her lips, his cock pumping into her hard and fast.

"Who do you want in your pretty little ass hole, babydoll?" Logan says as he strokes her face.

She pulls away from Nate's lips and looks directly at Dorian, who smirks. He comes up behind her, and Nate picks her up, fucking her in the air as Dorian rubs lube all over his cock. He lays on the bed, propped up on his elbows, and Nate lowers Lena down, his hands spreading her ass wide so she slides straight down on Dorian's waiting cock.

"OH FUCK!" She shake uncontrollably while Nate fucks her pussy and Dorian fucks her ass. Deacon kneels behind them and reaches around to grab Lena's legs, bending her knees and holding them open.

She grabs hold of Logan, tugging him to her and opening her mouth for his cock. He kneels on the bed and slides into her, throwing his head back as she swirls her tongue around him.

"Lucas!" My name is muffled around my brother's cock, the sound making me shudder, and her fingers reach for me. Nate and Dorian slow their thrusts and I hold her hand in both of mine against my chest, and push the tip of my pulsing cock into her pussy. I slide against Nate's beast of a cock, stretching Lena and making her whole body tremble.

Deacon and Logan hold her open for us, and she takes turns sucking them, while Dorian, Nate and I fuck her until she's cumming all over us. Her body vibrates in our arms, and her scream's are muffled and choked from the cocks in her mouth.

"You look divine when you cum, little doll." She smirks around Deacon's length thrusting into her. He holds her face, keeping her eyes glued to him as he fucks her mouth roughly, until Logan grabs her by the hair and turns her face towards him.

Dorian's hands reach around to grab her tits, and I pull out of her, dragging my nails down her body slowly. Nate slams into her a couple more times before releasing his load deep inside her with a groan. He pulls out and spreads her pussy open. His cum drips out of her, and he massages his fingers into her clit until she squirts, the liquid hitting us and sliding down onto Dorian's cock still pumping into her ass.

She rips her mouth away from Logan and lets out the hottest fucking scream I've ever heard. She cums and she cums, her body shaking violently, and her screams becoming cracked and mixed with incoherent moans of pleasure. Dorian lets out a deep groan and stills in her ass, his legs quiver as he releases inside her and she thanks him for his cum.

"Such a thankful little doll for Dorian, aren't you? Always grateful for his cum."

She nods at me, a grin on her lips, "You did say he was the boss."

I hear Dorian chuckle and he squeezes her waist, "fucking right, baby."

I pull her up from the bed and spin her around, pressing her back to my chest and running my nails up and down her body. Logan and Dorian switch places and I nip at her shoulder before lowering her onto Logan. She groans deeply as he slides into her pussy, and she grinds herself down on him.

"Oh little dolly, please can I fuck your tight little ass hole?" I say, pressing myself against her from behind.

"Yes!" She gasps, as Logan takes one of her nipples between his teeth, "Fuck me Lucas, fill my ass with your cock while I ride your brother."

I shudder at her words and drag my nails up the back of her thighs, "dirty doll. So fucking perfect."

Dorian passes me the lube and I squirt a handful onto my cock and press into Lena from behind. I push her further down onto Logan's chest, spread her ass cheeks wide, and slide into her, causing us both to groan loudly.

"Fuck, little doll, you feel so goddamn good around my cock." I pick up my speed, and Logan uses her hips to bounce her on him. We find a good rhythm and fuck her steadily. I drag my nails down her back and slap her ass with both hands. I do this over and over again until her back is full of angry red lines and her ass is perfectly pink.

I shudder as I pump into her, and she pulls Deacon towards her, wrapping her lips around his fat cock and taking him to the back of her throat.

Dorian and Nate stroke her hair and caress her body, while the three of us fuck all her holes. She quivers as she orgasms around us and we cum in her, one after the other.

Deacon stares down at her, a hand cupping her chin; she sticks out her tongue and he spurts his load onto it, holding her in place until he's spilled every last drop onto her tongue and she swallows it all with a needy moan.

Logan thrusts up into her, pulling her body further down onto his and he exhales heavily, releasing deep inside her cunt.

I slap her ass repeatedly as I cum harder than I ever have before. "Fuck, little doll. How are you so perfect?" I say, shuddering as I place kisses on her back before slowly pulling out, and she collapses onto Logan's chest. I watch as my cum drips out of her ass, and when she lifts herself off Logan, I can see it mixing with her own and dripping down his cock.

Deacon kisses her tenderly, laying her back on the bed, and Nate gets some towels from the bathroom, coming back and wiping down her soft skin.

I crawl up to the top of the bed and maneuver my way behind her, so she's lying between my legs, her back against my chest. I massage her breasts, her arms, and her shoulders. Nate rubs a coconut body lotion into her skin, and Dorian massages her feet. Logan places a cigarette between her lips, and Deacon lights it for her.

She inhales the smoke deeply, and rests her head back against my shoulder, eyes fluttering closed and a smile spreading across her face.

I kiss her neck, trailing my lips up to her ears, "you've answered our prayers, little doll. You've brought us to heaven, and now we're going to lock those pearly white gates and never let you leave."