Chapter 27 - Elena

When I'm finished eating, the guys lead me over to the seating area in front of the big TV and sit me down on the sofa.

"We want you to be happy here, Elena" Dorian says seriously and I look up at him in surprise.

"I am happy."

They all smile brightly at my words and Lucas sits next to me, dragging me into his lap. I lean against him with a relaxed sigh. "Honestly, I don't know how I could be any happier."

Deacon passes me a small black box and I open it, my mouth dropping when I see the diamonds. "Oh my god..." I pick up the diamond necklace, my heart pounding in my chest as I imagine how much money it cost. It's fucking beautiful. I've never seen anything quite like it.

Lucas takes it and puts it on me, fastening the clasp at the back and I look down at it, completely speechless.

"You're the diamond, babygirl. But I thought it would look pretty around your neck."

I look up at Deacon, smiling through my tears, "I guess it's fitting that we met at Diamonds then."

Dorian hands me another present and I open it, gasping when I see the brand new phone. "Frank never let me have one," I say, pulling out the sleek black phone and turning it on.

"We figured as much," he says, handing me another box, this one much bigger and heavier.

"Seriously?" I say in disbelief, as I pull out the laptop. "You guys didn't need to do all of this."

"We wanted to, little doll" Lucas says in my ear. "You deserve to be spoiled."

I feel spoiled. It's almost too much, and they keep giving me more. More diamonds, more electronics, more clothes, and a record player even though I don't have any records. I love it though. It looks old school and reminds me of the one my mom used to have.

I sit in Lucas's lap and open everything they give me. Nate gives me a light pink box with a fancy perfume inside that smells amazing. Logan gives me a journal, similar to my mom's and I start to cry again.

Lucas gives me a hammer and a giant dildo, making me laugh through the tears and I turn my head back to kiss him fiercely. "I had a feeling you'd enjoy using the hammer. Small and lethal, just like you" he says, his fingers stroking my hair.

I hold the hammer in my hands, it's even nicer than the one I used on Charles. The spiked end is curved, making it look particularly deadly, and the flat end looks like it was specifically made to bash heads in with it.

I pick up the dildo; it's ribbed and fucking colassal. It even rivals Nate's cock. I raise a brow, "what, you think five huge cocks isn't enough for me?" I say with a giggle.

"Don't act like you didn't love getting fucked by that dildo downstairs," Logan says smugly and I feel myself blush.

"Fair point." I place the dildo and the hammer on the coffee table and lean back into Lucas. His fingers play with the end of my dress, pulling it up over my thighs, and his legs spread mine over his.

Deacon slips his hands under the material and pulls down my g-string, tossing it to the floor and dipping his head between my legs. His tongue lightly trails up and down my clit and I suck in a sharp breath.

Lucas unties the dress from around my neck and lets it fall over my chest, exposing my tits. Nate and Dorian each take one of my nipples into their mouth and bite down at the same time, making me cry out and my head falls back onto Lucas's shoulder. I stare up at the ceiling as Deacon worships my pussy, and the rest of them worship my body.

I cum with a deep moan, my body shaking against Lucas and he groans in my ear, "you're so pretty when you cum, little doll."

Deacon leans forward, pressing his lips to mine and I can taste myself on him. He switches places with Logan, who immediately plunges his tongue inside me, swirling it around and sucking my clit into his mouth.

Lucas and Dorian latch on to either side of my neck, Deacon and Nate bite down on my nipples and Logan makes me cum all over his face with a scream.

Before I can catch my breath, he switches with Dorian who licks me up hungrily and I find myself grinding my pussy onto his face as another orgasm begins to build in the pit of my stomach.

"Such a needy little doll, aren't you Lena?" Lucas says, his nails dragging up and down my thighs and his teeth biting down on my cheek viciously.

"Yes!" I gasp out, "oh god, yes." Dorian builds me up until I'm on the edge and then slows down, making the pleasure tortuous as I try to chase my orgasm. He does this repeatedly, until I'm close to tears.

"Say it, little doll. Tell us you're our needy girl. Tell us how much you fucking love it."

Lucas's voice in my ear drives me crazy, and I press my body further into him, grinding my ass down on his rock hard bulge. His nails dig into my thighs painfully. "Fucking say it, little doll. Tell Dorian you're his needy girl or he won't let you cum."

I glance down at Dorian who stares up at me, his tongue oh so lightly trailing my clit and my breath hitches when he stops, the tip of his tongue barely touching me. "Dorian..." I whine, attempting to move myself against him, but Nate and Logan hold me still.

He gazes up at me, his dark green eyes piercing into mine, "are you my needy girl, Elena?"

I nod, biting down on my lip, "yes... yes, I'm your needy girl, Dorian." He adds a bit more pressure and I let out a long, drawn out moan, "Oh god...Yesss, so fucking needy."

Logan slaps one of my nipples while Nate bites down on the other, and Deacon wraps a hand lightly around my throat, looking down at me with those beautiful blue eyes that are darkened with desire as he watches me come undone.

Dorian brings me to the edge for the fourth time, but this time he doesn't let up and my orgasm washes over me in waves. I'm a shuddering mess, incoherent moans slipping from my lips, my body shaking violently, and my cum spilling out onto Dorian's face. They all groan as I cum, the sound making my stomach flip with excitement, and their hands caress my body, slowly bringing me down from my orgasm.

Lucas trails his lips up and down the side of my neck and Deacon claims my own, his tongue exploring my mouth hungrily. Dorian takes my hand and pulls me up, lifting me into his arms and I wrap my legs around his waist and my hands around his neck. He takes me into the elevator and the guys follow. Logan presses the button for the garage and I raise a brow down at Dorian.

"You didn't think that was all we had for you, did you?" He says, his teeth nipping at my bottom lip.

"What else could you possibly give me?" I feel overwhelmed by their generosity. The last present I got was a CD player from my mom for my thirteenth birthday. It's probably burnt to a crisp and now I have a brand new record player and more clothes and jewelry than I thought was possible to own.

"You're going to turn me into a spoiled little brat" I say, smirking at Dorian.

"Mmmm," he nips at my neck, "my spoiled brat gets whatever she wants."

The elevator doors ding open and he carries me out into the garage where all their vehicles are parked, and in the middle is a black sporty SUV. Dorian sets me down in front of the driver's door and opens it.

I stare into the vehicle, a little confused. "It's a twenty-twenty-four Aston Martin DBX" Nate says, sliding into the passenger's seat.

"I don't know what that means," I laugh and Dorian kisses my neck.

"It's yours baby."

I stare up at him, completely dumbfounded. "What? I- Are you ser- I don't even have a license." I shake my head, my words becoming jumbled as I take in the beautiful vehicle that must've cost a fucking fortune.

Nate pulls a card from his wallet and passes it to me. I stare down at the driver's license in my hands with my picture on it.

"How the fuck?"

Dorian laughs at me, "We're the Saviours, baby. We do whatever the fuck we want." He wraps his arms around me from behind and brushes his lips against my ear, "don't worry, I'll teach you how to drive."

I find myself nodding, unable to find words to thank them and just staring wide eyed at my new car.

Lucas jumps behind the wheel, "get in, little doll. We're gonna party until the sun rises."