KING

I originally planned for SALVATION to be a standalone, but that never works out for me. I always end up attached to my characters, even my side characters. 

It's now become a series that I've called Kings & Saviours

Book 1: SALVATION

Book 2: KING

Book 3: REVELATION

This post is about book 2: KING 

Synopsis/Blurb

Natasha: The man who put a hit on my head is finally dead. My brother has summoned me home, but I'm afraid my little shadow will end up following me back. Of course, now that I'm free, I have a serial killer hellbent on both hurting me and fucking me. I can handle myself against him, but honestly, I'm not sure if I even want to. He's evil, that much is obvious. But he's also addicting, like a drug I can't seem to quit. He'll probably kill me before I've realized just how dangerous he is.

Cole: Oh, she is simply exquisite. When I saw her, I knew I was going to kill her. I desperately wanted to kill her. I still want to kill her... I'm probably going to end up killing her. She would bleed so beautifully. A King finally brought to her knees, begging me for mercy, and pleading for her life. I will make her bow to me before I end her, watch as she gives in to her desires, and then smile down at her as the life leaves her pretty dark eyes.

Trigger Warnings!: explicit & violent sex scenes, knife play, rape, sexual assault, drug use, murder, blood & gore, torture, very explicit religious imagery.
This is a dark erotica & the male lead is an unapologetic serial killer. It's extremely gory & bloody, please read with caution & mind your triggers! 

The Saviours and Elena will be in this book but it only has POVs for Natasha and Cole

Thank you all for reading! Your support means everything to me ❤

I hope you enjoy my stories!

~ Bekah