Chapter 31: Negotiations

Pina: What the hell were you thinking?!

Pina then throws her cup at Boses's forehead and a small trail of blood begins to trickle down her face. Boses knees down as Panache grabs a small towel to wipe the blood off her head. Rimuru and others were surprised after seeing Pina's action.

Panache: Your Majesty, what have we done to make you this angry?!

Pina: Don't you get it? *Calms down* You almost assaulted the Leader of the Jura Tempest Federation. You treated Master Rimuru and his people in a less than hospitable way and almost endangered his life. This is a violation of our treaty. You nearly ran through those who helped this very city we stand in right now. These guys possess the power to defeat an Elder Dragon and its army. So imagine what would happen if they decided to declare war, wouldn't be good I can assure you. The Empire would fall!

Boses: *Looks down* Yes...

Rimuru: Hay now, there's no need to be harsh on them. Besides, the treaty is still available.

Pina: But still they-

Deku: Don't worry about it. No one got hurt, so everything is fine.

Pina: ...Very well then. I guess I'll it slide since you guys already forgive them.

Later Rimuru and the others left as Pina's maid guided them to the dining room where the other maids set dinner for them. After eating dinner, they head into their own rooms. Deku, Ochako and Mina were in Deku's room since they hadn't chatted for a long time.

Ochako: So Mina, how did you met with the Rose-Order Knights?

Mina: Well after G.O.C-san's meeting, I was sent near the princess and her father's emperor. Lucky for me, she treated me kindly and made me into one of her Rose Knights.

Deku: That sounds amazing.

Mina: I know, right? So what about you two?

Deku and Ochako explain their adventures and the people they met. The two also told Mina that they were now dating which made the pink girl happy and congrats them. Meanwhile, Slime Rimuru is with Pina in the meeting room discussing about their future treaty with each other.

Rimuru: The negotiation between the Jura Tempest Federation and the Empire is still in progress. Luckily, things didn't get ugly between us and Rose Knight.

Pina: Question, why do you want to negotiate with humans so much, what's your goal?

Rimuru: Is like what we said before. We want to establish relationships between humans and monsters. Try to make them as equals.

Pina: Equals?

Rimuru: Yeah. Believe it or not, I already made treaties with the cities of Dwargon, Leitmeritz and Blumnd.

Pina: *😧* Wait, Dwargon?!

Rimuru: Yap. King Gazel and I were in an alliance about two months ago.

Pina: Who else approves of your nation?

Rimuru: Two demon lords, which are Milim Nava and Carrion.

Pina was lost for words as she was slack-jawed after hearing Rimuru's words. The princess then sits down on her chair putting her hand on her head as her brain tries to process.

Pina: This is unreal. Not only have you made an alliance with Dwargon but you are also friends with two powerful demon lords.

Rimuru: Well, It's going to be more shocking when this Echidna lady arrives.

Pina: *😧* What, as in THE Echidna?

Rimuru: You know her?

Pina: Not that much. But I do know that she's also the Demon Lord.