Chapter 41: The Plans

Rimuru makes another double for Deku. Then Deku uses his magic to transport a soul out of his body and into the double. The double then starts transforming.

Rimuru: I wonder what Deku is planning?

Tanjiro: You got me.

Veldora: I hope is something exciting!

-Flashback in the Vestige World-

Banjo: Wait what? You're planning on reviving us?

Deku: *Nods* Yes. It's been on my mind since now I'm a Demon Lord.

Kudo: How are you planning on doing that?

Deku: It's simple. I'll ask Rimuru to make a double and I use my magic to transport your soul into it.

En: That easy?

Deku: *Nods* But I have to transport your soul once a mouth. So wants to go first?

All the vestiges were thinking about who would go to the Fantasy world with Deku. It took 20 minutes to think it over and Nana was the first to say something.

Nana: I think Toshiniori should go first.

All Might: *Surprised* But Sensei, what about Tenko? You have been wanted to meet him since we got into this world.

Nana: That's true. But it will have to wait a little longer. Besides I don't mind waiting for a mouth.

All Might: Are you sure that's what you wanted?

Nana: *Nods*

Yoichi: Then it's settled.

Deku: Alright then. Get prepared, All Might.

All Might: *Nods* Right.

-End of Flashback-

As the transformation was over, All Might landed perfectly on the ground and gave a big smile. The Symbol of Peace then said his catchphrase.

 The Symbol of Peace then said his catchphrase

All Might: I AM HERE!!!!

Tanjiro: Deku, who's that?

Deku: Everyone, this is my Mentor and my idol. Toshinori Yagi or his Hero name, All Might.

All Might: It's been so long since I've been alive. Young Midoriya, would you mind introducing me to your friends?

Deku: Of course. All Might, meet Rimuru, Tanjiro and Veldora.

Tanjiro: Nice to meet you, All Might-san. I'm Tanjiro Kamado.

All Might: Just All Might is fine, young Kamado.

Rimuru: My name is Rimuru Tempest, I'm the leader of a Monster Nation. Also, I'm a slime

All Might: Impressive.

Veldora: And I am the Strom Dragon, Veldora Tempest! Hahahahahah!

All Might: Hahaha! I like you!

Rimuru: Yap, he's exactly like you sometimes...