Chapter 35 (Deku and Tanjiro): Kumoko's Identity

-Puppet Nation of Jistav-

In the castle of Jistav, we see Clayman and the Moderate Harlequin Alliance watching the fight between Shaisandan and Tanjiro, Ruti and Yoriichi

In the castle of Jistav, we see Clayman and the Moderate Harlequin Alliance watching the fight between Shaisandan and Tanjiro, Ruti and Yoriichi. That's when Muzan appears from the shadows.

Clayman: Ah, Muzan-sama. Are you here because of Shaisandan's death?

Muzan: No. But I'm not surprised by the outcome.

Laplace: Oh, but he was very loyal to you, you know.

Tear: Very loyal.

Muzan: That might be true, but it's not gonna let that stop me from taking over this new world and becoming a Demon God.

Footman: Hohoho, you're always one step ahead, Muzan-sama.

Muzan: Well I would have a hard time if All For One didn't tell about his plans.

Clayman: What are his plans?

Muzan: It's a secret for now until his new body is complete.

Laplace: Speaking of him and his new body. How long until he gets ready?

Muzan: Next mouth until he is ready. And the power he contains is massive. He won't be strong when comes out, but he is still more powerful than me.

Clayman: I bet. Muzan-sama, there is something I must tell you.

Muzan: I'm all ears.

Clayman: In 1 month, the Kingdom of Falmuth is planning on attacking that city of Monsters, that you about?

Muzan: Yeah, I have. And what's your point?

Clayman: You see, I'm trying to collect souls from that town so I become a True Demon Lord.

Muzan: And?

Clayman: If chance, I might be able to give some souls that might also make you a True Demon Lord.

Muzan: Hmm... Give some time to think it over.

Clayman: As you wish.

Muzan then leaves the castle as Clayman and others sigh in relief. Muzan uses teleport magic to head to the next location. Meanwhile, after defeating Shaisandan, Tanjiro and others returned to the village. Tanjiro, Nezuko and Yoriichi arrive at Yoriichi's house where Uta and Kanao greeted them.

Uta & Kanao: Welcome back.

Tanjiro: Thanks.

Nezuko: *Looks around* Where's Sophia?

Kanao: She left not too long ago. She said she needed to do something back home.

Tanjiro: I wonder what that could be?

Uta: You three were gone for a whole day, so what happened?

Yoriichi: *Explained*

Uta: Oh my!