Chapter 15

Yaz I'm not sure what to feel about this whole thing, yes I would wonder about my father but now that he's here I don't know. What I know though is that I'm happy Sakhile is my blood brother, he's been the best since we've met that's why as soon I found out I called him I wonder how he feels about this whole thing.

Sakhile :" Hey unjan?"
Me :" I'm good"
Sakhile : "I take it you've heard the news, how are you feeling"
Me : "angazi, wena when did you know?"
Sakhile : "I saw my father was being weird that time he met you so when I got home later on I asked him about it he wasn't fourt coming but I was persuasive. He told me I wasn't surprised though you really look like my aunt"
Me : "wena how do you feel about this whole thing?"
Sakhile : "to tell you the truth I was hurt that he cheated on my Mother to the point that he had a kid, but I'm also happy I've always wanted a sister, I loved you before I even knew we related now it official I'm happy"
Me : "I'm glad you happy and I'm sorry about what for your mother"
Sakhile : "ay wena don't apologize for things you don't know, anyway unjan umshana wami?"
Me : "he's good we saw the sperm donor today"
Sakhile :" that dog, yaz to think that I wanted to be friends with him, what did he say nje seeing his copy"
Me :"wee ngikutshele uvele wabaleka after being shocked"
Sakhile : "wee leslima yaz hlampe ksamele ngikhulume naye njenge ndoda enye"
Me : "Ay leave him ubhuti, u Hero has a lot of people that loves him"
Sakhile : "ay uyangidina nje Mina  lo"
Me : "how is Thandi, yaz I can't believe if you marry her she'll be my sister that would be a nightmare"
Sakhile : "she's around, but don't worry about me marrying her"
Me : "haw why I thought you love her"
Sakhile : "I do neeh but ay uThandi is too much sometimes, and I can't see she won't change so nje I can't build a life with someone like that"
Me : "mmmh ok" we continued to talk about everything.

# Muzi Mthethwa #

These past months it was hard having to pretend that Qhawe doesn't exist, maybe not seeing him helped but after today I just know I can't, I love my wife but I can't let my son grow up without me while I'm still alive, when I saw him today and for him to look like me like that woke something in me. Amanda will have to forgive me but I chose him I have to.

Me : "Amanda can we talk" she was busy working, she's always working this house is just cold.
Amanda : "OK a minute love" when the minute passed I just took her laptop away
Amanda : "Muzi!! I was about to finish with that"
Me : "and I said we need to talk you always I'm sure after this you'll get back to it."
Amanda : "yinikanti Le esibaluleke kangaka"
Me : "What I'm about to say just know it not to hurt you. Ngiyakuthanda kodwa I can't do this anymore, what I mean about this is that I can't stay away from my son anylonger"
Amanda :" where does this come from now Muzi you want to distroy our home we are happy and wena ufuna ukumosha yonke lento ngalelivezandlebe lakho" she's getting angry and I don't want that
Me : "can you refrain from calling him that Amanda, Mina angikho happy since I had to let my son go I've never been happy Amanda, I was doing this because you asked and I love you I wanted us to work, but after seeing him today I just know I can't stay away."
Amanda :" oh so you betrayed me after we agreed that you won't see him wena uyakombona buvele ufuna lokhu? We are busy trying for a child and wena you go and do this" we've been trying with no luck
Me : "that's not what I mean Amanda I didn't go look for him, I saw him Kade evakashele uMah, kodwa even if I hadn't see him this was gonna happen, I'm not happy I want to raise my son"
Amanda : "well Uyazi ukuth where I stand with all this, angazi what were you expecting telling me this"
Me : "I was hoping siyavumelana with something that can work for all of us"
Amanda : "nothing is going to work for me, I won't change my mind about this I don't want that child here"
Me : "then he won't come here Amanda, I'm gonna go and stay with my Mother I'll see him from there"
Amanda : "what about me Muzi ngizosala nobani lana"
Me : "what do you want me to say? I won't force you accept him that's why I'm coming with this solution"
Amanda : "Muzikayise if you go out that door just know divorce papers will follow" I'm shocked I've never thought it will come to this
Me : "if that what you want then I won't stop you but I'm doing this"
Amanda : "wow!! Muzi uyinja yezwa!! First you cheat on me, you get a child, a child that we never wanted in our marriage now you want to divorce me because of a child, I told you I'll give you a child if it what you want now you changing on me, uzozisola"
Me : "I didn't say I want to divorce you, uwena okhulume indaba Ye divorce, just because angikuphikisi usuthi imina, I won't be manipulated by you anylonger.
Amanda :" you such a weak man Muzi, fine hamba you thought I'll have a child for you, never I never stopped taking my pills I don't want a child and I'll never do" Wow! I just stood up and went to pack some clothes
Amanda : "uzobuya wena you belong to me" she's talking like uhlanya manje, I just ignore her and continue do what I'm doing
Me : I'll come for rest of my stuff someother time. I just get in my car going home, I'm hurt coz I thought me and Amanda we'll work through this I love her but I guess I was wrong. When I get home I find my mom getting ready to go to bed.

Mother : "Muzi, ufunani la ku late"
Me : "I'm moving in Mah, I left Amanda I couldn't do it any more"
Mother : "Muzi kwenzekeni mtanami?"
Me : "Mah I've been fooling my self thinking I can just go on with my life and forget about Qhawe, after seeing him today I just knew I couldn't mah when I told Amanda this she just said she won't change her mind"
Mother :" awu mtanami, come here are you sure about this I know how much you love Amanda I don't want you to end up hating the poor child just because you lost your wife"
Me : "I'm sure Mah, can you believe she told me, that she never stopped taking the pills we've been trying for a child kant yena Uyazi ngeke kwenzeke"
Mother : "hawu that's cruel of her she should've just told you the truth we all know she doesn't want children, even though I never understood that"
Me : "kunjalo nje, now I have to apologize to Nandi hopefully she'll forgive me and allow me to be in Qhawe's life"
Mother : "Ey asthembe, I'm just happy you've come to your senses I was so disappointed I don't wanna lie"
Me : "I'm sorry Mah I hope I don't you disappoint again" I hugged her...