The Abominable Savant [3]

Sakura and Naruto didn't know how to exactly react seeing Takashi acting like a sleazy womanizer. With Takashi playing pretend very well, his commitment to his disguise is simply just astonishing. 

Takashi who now goes around as Hayashi Akihiko is a drunk and a flirt whose face and body is his only redeeming point. In his arms there was always another girl and another woman, though not once he kiss them, Takashi did certainly charm the living hell out of them.

Naruto cringe as Sakura was somewhat conflicted when both watch Takashi from afar. Naruto cringe especially recalling that both he and Takashi is fifteen years old, yet there he is charming older women. Naruto has to give it to him however, Takashi certainly has a fine taste. 

"We need to ask around, come on!" Sakura whisper besides Naruto as they went into a local restaurant, leaving Takashi who hasn't caught onto their presence. 

"Where is pervy sage anyway? It hasn't been five minutes and we lose him already!" Naruto grumble as he and Sakura take a seat in the corner. 

"Among the three of us, Master Jiraiya has the most advantage to get closer to Takashi. It's simply is too risky if we are the one do it." Sakura tried to explains as she read the menu in her hand. 

"Man. . ." Naruto grumbles but his mood was uplifted at the ramen section on his menu. "At least they serve ramen here, what should I get. . ."

"Have you heard about the latest gossip yet?" A samurai whispered to his friend, catching Sakura's attention. 

"Hm? Which one?" The bald middle man who Sakura guess to be the local blacksmith asked back. 

"The one about Hayashi Akihiko! I heard someone caught him alone with the chief's daughter. That man sure have his gut no?" The samurai mockingly laugh. 

"Hm. . ." The blacksmith seemed to ponder hard. "If he keep that up, it's only a matter of time until the chief send him six feet under." 

"Exactly! Serve him right though, Chie was suppose to fall for me, not that sleazy drunk!" The samurai pour his sake and drink it in one hearty swing. "Why must he set his eyes on her? My Chie. . ."

"Chie should choose whoever she wants to marry you buffoon. You too are foolish, Akihiko is a shallow man, but my gut say he's more than what he lets on." The blacksmith scoffed but he still care for his friend, seeing as he pour another sake for the samurai. 

"What is it that he have that I don't?" The samurai drink some more, now there's a hiccup among his words. 

"Well for one, he can handle his drink." The blacksmith merrily laugh as the samurai scoffed. 

'Oh my, he even drink? He certainly is committed to his disguise then. . .' Sakura had a mixed feeling. 

It is admirable how much Takashi is willing to do for his friends and family, but on the other hand, it is concerning that he had stoop so low, recalling his age most importantly. 

But Sakura trust Takashi, if he can somehow convince Sasuke to hear him out, he's a better man than most other. This Akihiko is just him pretending, after all. 

"Can I have a bowl of miso ramen? Serve it with some radish if you have it. Oh, and one glass of green tea, thanks!" Sakura heard Naruto order and realized that it is her turn now. 

"Uh, I'll have your tamago bento, and one glass of water for me, thank you." Sakura recovered and she now watch as the waiter went back into the kitchen.