4

Hyy, 

My Delulu friends.

I just want to clear one thing again our female lead is law student so in this book I will use lots of law related stuffs which will be fictional.

So, that means I don't have any knowledge regarding laws so I hope you will not compare it  to real life.

Thank you😘😘.

Your Author. 

************************************

Fights.

This is the word which I hate in my real life because of my certain past. That's why I have always distance myself from the others.

Because the far you stay from them the far the all chaos will stay away from me.

Now you must be thinking that why I choose this profession when I hate fights but I would say that law is about arguing not fighting.

And all the argues are done in the certain limits which not anyone crosses it while in fights no one has control over themselves which I have experience and it become nightmare.

But there is one person with whom I can't control from fighting with him. He always try to get on my nerves. Leave it I don't want to spoil my mood.

My chain of thoughts were broken by our professor the one and only Mr. Bhatia sir.

"Good Morning class, How are you all?" Bhatia sir asked to every students.

"Good Morning sir, we all are good". All of them reply in one unison.

Bhatia sir has always been that professor which I think every college has "#The most loved and favorite one."

Because of his friendly nature every student is a fan of him and they all only waits for his classes.

"So today we will do some practical practice so make a two teams fast." Bhatia sir said with so much energy. Any person will get motivation just by looking at him because that much positive ad joyful aura he owns.  

After his order we quicky made teams and settle comfortably on benches. Many students were feeling conscious about what sir will ask us to do.

" So I have send the one case to our group everyone read carefully after that you will have argument session with each other." Sir said. 

We read that case and did 45 minutes argument on that case and after that Bhatia sir stated the mistakes we made during our arguments with this class comes to end.

"So I hope you got the idea how the courts works in real life through this activity. Good bye we will meet tomorrow. Thank you class." Bhatia sir said with ending his class.