6

You know everyone must have face the situation once in their life where they'll be confuse that what they should listen to their Heart or their Mind?

If they should take decision Practically or Emotionally?

Right now I am in that situation and worse thing is that I don't have anyone who'll understand me and guide me to rightful path. Ufffff. I groan letting out my frustration.

And to add more I clash with that Agrawal I am telling you I hate him because he is the only person in our college who gets reaction from me every time. Otherwise I don't show any emotions or expression to anyone I always rom around with poker face. I always know how to control my emotions and feelings but that Agrawal....

Leave it I don't want him even in my thoughts. I returned to my classes I never bunk my classes unless and until it's an emergency. 

After attending all lectures it was lunch time. I was going towards the canteen when sweety came to me and told me that sara is waiting for us in the canteen and she also told me that I'll be joining them there no option.

Secret: Sweety remind me of my Didi and she is one year older than me also. She is same like my sister sweet, caring, innocent. She always confirms that I don't stay or feel alone in her presence. She has taken the place in my heart not by her words but by her actions. 

That's why I never say no to her in any matter because Once She was convincing for something and I was refusing again and again but she wasn't listening so I raised my voice against her and I still remember that Whole night she was crying because of me so from that da I decided that in future I'll not become the reason of her tears. 

But that doesn't  mean that I express how much she means to me Because I don't her to know. It's better this way I always shows her my cold side.

Me and sweety made our way to the canteen as we enter sweety was busy spotting sara. As she spot her we went there and took our sit But guess what Agrawal's Minions were there like not all of them but Nency and Ayaan Were there.

" Where were you sweety you now I was calling you from last ten minutes." Sara asked as we sit there.

" Oh sorry yaar, You know Ma'am extended our lecture to 5 min more and after that I was having some doubts so I was discussing so I got late. Sorry." Sweety said while apologizing.

" It's ok, We just came here some mins ago. But Ayaan why you were you came early if you are in the same class?" Sara asked Ayaan.

" I didn't attend it." Ayaan said while showing least interest in this conversation. This is him. He is like me never speak much unnecessarily and always reply short answers. 

" Come on man. Show some Energy yaar. You know both you and Ishaanvi are same. Always silent and cold. Ufff. " Sara said.

" Leave it. Sara not everyone are same. They are just different from others nothing serious. " Sweety said in protective tone. She always defend me.