7

Once shahrukh khan has said that "Agar kisi cheez ko dil se chaaho to puri kayanat usey tumse milane ki koshish main lag jaati hai

Once shahrukh khan has said that "Agar kisi cheez ko dil se chaaho to puri kayanat usey tumse milane ki koshish main lag jaati hai." ("If you love something with all your heart, then the entire universe will try to make it meet you.") 

But now I don't believe this shit because from last 2 years I am desperately searching for her like maniac but still I have always faced the failure I don't even know if I will ever meet her again. 

I was in my thoughts when I entered the home. "Aagaya tu? kitni bar bola hai ghar jaldi aaya kar deh to sahi ratke 12 baj gaye hai beta." and here comes Mrs. Divya  Agrawal the only person who can order me and I will gladly follow. Hey guys its my Ma okay. When I looked at her I found worry in her eyes. 

Oh god how I hate myself for being the reason for it. " Sorry ma , actually I was with my friends and we were working on this project so that's why I got late and why are you still awake if your husband got to now about it then I am sure I will not get to see next day." I said to light up her mood.

And actually its true in this world only My mom is the person who my fathers cares for and can do anything for her. otherwise my relationship with my father is like let's not get there.

"Hey, he can't do anything to my son okay? It's my right as a mother to wait for their child. you both are same he also has not come home. so logically I was waiting for both of you." she said with the smile on her face.

"Okay ma, I got you but still never again wake up for me till late night. please." I said to her.

"Hey, young men I can do whatever I want to for my son. so you can't stop me." she said with loud this time.

"As you say ma, I know I can't win you." I said in defeating tone. Then we heard some noises from the outside. and here comes the most powerful businessmen and the men who is my father Mr. Aashish Agrawal. His aura speaks power and money. 

As he entered the house my mom's face light up and I see love in her eyes which she has for my father. I have never admire or love my father because of our indifferences. But I have always want the relationship like them. Like with my firework I want this kind of love.

"why are you still awake, love?" m father asked to my mom to which she blush. oh god my innocence mom.

"I was waiting for you and my son because you both loves to bother me na ." she complaint to my father. 

"I just had urgent meeting otherwise you know I always got home at time. As for your son I don't now what important things he do that he never stay at home." He said to my mother but I know very well that It was for me. I let out heavy sigh because I know now he will taunt me for being late and being irresponsible but mainly for waking up my ma and for bothering her.

Right now I don't have energy to deal with him so I without saying anything I left from there and made my way towards my room.

As I entered I quickly go to take the cold shower it really helps you when you are stressed out and need a fresh start. I changed my clothes as I have a habit of sleeping without shirt on I lay down on my king size bed.