5

After the canteen incident I was looking for that mask girl but I didn't able to find her

After the canteen incident I was looking for that mask girl but I didn't able to find her. I don't know where she disappeared. I was busy staring at her because I was not sure that if she is real or I am dreaming but when I realized , she was gotten out of my grip and ran away but it was too late.

I again lost her. This happen every time when I think that I am about to find her she goes far beyond from me. Trust me I am searching for my wildfire from last 1 year and Now I am far beyond desperate to find her because this is my last year of college.

I was in my thoughts when my friends called me. 

"O hello day dreamer, where are you lost and why are you standing like you have seen a ghost? Hmm." The 1st creature in our group is..... Guess Who? Mr. Ayush Raichand #Childishone.

"Duffer. Ghost only came at night not in the daylight. It's a common sense Bro. How many times do I have to tell you to use your brain?" Here comes creature no. 2 #Wiseman my second best friend Daksh Malhotra.

"Aare bhai(brother) why are you telling him to use his brain? Do you forget he doesn't have one. Right monkey?" So this creature is my sister Nency Agrawal and #Princessofthegroup.

"Oi Panda, you keep your mouth shut okay And I have a brain. So I dare you to call me brainless again." Ayush said as he got irritated by nency.

"Bhai see he is calling me panda again." Nency Complained to the 4th creature of our group. Any Guesses?

" I dare you to bother my baby sis Ayush." And here is my cousin brother Ayaan Agrawal and #Silentandprotectiveone.

See this is our daily routine to get on each other's nerves because that is what our group moto is I guess. We don't know who made it but it eventually goes this way.

"Okay guys. this is enough for today I guess." I  said with a stern tone because I know that only this tone works on them.

" Yeah Yeah, Why are you so worked up in the morning? Hmm. Spill it. Bro" Daksh said being concern for me. He knows me best that I will not share my problem with them.

" Nothing just you know , I found her but...

"What? Where? When?" This Ayush interrupt me I am telling you he is the Annoyed one.

"But I lost her. Let me finish my words man." I said.

"What You lost her How can you Again lost her Bro?" Why he is so worked up than me She is my girl so why he is irritated.

" It's okay Bhai, Don't worry You will find her soon Okay?? Just ignore this monkey." My princess said with so much positivity that's why I like her She always stays positive regardless of situation.

" Okay. That's enough. Bhai dad has massaged me that you have to meet Bhatia sir. Now." My baby sis said while looking at her phone.

"Okay. Bye guys. I will meet you later." I said while biding them goodbye.