01

VANIKA'S POV

"Vani! cmon get up . we reached" shouted mrs chauhan aka my mother. 

I was currently sleeping at the backseat, going to Delhi with my mother and father.

Myself Vanika , who opted for medical in 11th after getting  96.7% in 10th boards. Well that wasn't enough for my parents because my so called brother got 98 something. 

I stepped out of the car and looked up at the house . 

It was luxurious house, having 5 rooms

It was luxurious house, having 5 rooms.  We entered inside and went to our rooms to change for the pooja we're having. My room was on first floor. I thought to change into some traditionals.

We did the grahpravesh and sat to have breakfast

We did the grahpravesh and sat to have breakfast .

Suddenly Mr. Chauhan aka my father spoke up

"Vani, about your school , its starting after 2 days, be in your best behavior there . i really am not looking forward to receive any complaints like last time."

not again!

My mother also joined him in lecturing me about how I'm supposed to maintain their image at school infront of the teachers and principal as he is a close friend to them 

After breakfast I went to my room to have a nap.

By the time I woke up it was already evening. I had to do alot of work! I wanted to go to shopping for few supplies and clothes. I went down to see my brother was already there , 

"Bhaiya can you take me to mall , i wanted to buy a few art supplies?" I asked,

" Always busy in doing those useless drawings . You better focus on clearing the entrance exams. and Varun , dare you to support her again . Its because of you only she is becoming careless day by day!" My sweet mother jumped in out of nowhere

"Cmon maa let her do whatever she wants, I'm damn sure she'll do better in her academics. And Vani if you're ready then lets go we'll have dinner there only." Bhaiya spoke

He's not the best brother infront of my parents all time but still supports me behind there backs..

We both left for shopping , I bought new diaries , a paint set , some brushes and few dresses. By the time we had our dinner , it was already 11pm. Next to our table was a group of three boys having dinner as well. One of them caught my attention , he was soo good looking, man! He had some light brown eyes , brown hairs, perfect sculpted face and  HEIGHT! ( well i know I'm not going to see this guy anywhere in future again so what's bad in staring though!)

We reached home, and slept thinking about him, little did i know a day after i was going to have one of the biggest shocks of my life..

AUTHOR'S NOTE

hey everyone!

Myself Aratrika , trying to write a story after reading soo many of them. 

Well to be very honest , I really don't have any idea what the hell I am writing and what's going to happen in future , everything happening here in this book will totally depend on how i had my day and what's happening in my brain. So kindly pardon me if i by mistake hurt any cultural beliefs or anyone's feelings .

Okay enough of me , lets talk about the characters  AND DO GIVE ME YOUR OPINIONS. Because that's what matters the most !If you think somewhere something is missing kindly tell me I will surely edit it and yessss

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND DO COMMENT YOUR VIEWS ON THISS!!

BYEE (heart emoji)!