02

VANIKA'S POV

The next day went in me preparing  for school. 

THE FIRST DAY

I woke up a little early as I really didn't wanted to end up late on the first day itself.  Got ready in school uniform and went only to see that there was no one present. There was a sticky note on fridge, saying '

                                "Breakfast is kept on the table and your bus will come at 6:50 , so don't be late . We both had emergency at hospital so had to go. Don't forget to do your best at school, we don't want any complaints."

You must be thinking where my brother was, well he doesn't live with us . he has his own apartment and lives there only.

I had my breakfast and went to bus stop.  I reached the school and went insearch of my classroom . It was on third floor '11thA' written on its door, I went in and saw there were few students already present . I moved towards an empty seat which was the third bench of first row. I sat there for next 5 minutes until,

 " Hey ! Excuse me, that's my seat. Oh! wait a minute, are you that new student who was supposed to join a little late?" spoke a girl, whose height was same as mine, light complexion , shoulder length straight hair and was really pretty. 

" Yes, umm I am that new student only. Sorry for taking your seat, nevermind!" I spoke and started getting up

" No actually its fine we can definitely sit together if you are comfortable" she spoke.

" Yeah sure thankyou."

" By the way , what's your name?"

"It's Vanika , Vanika Chauhan. what about you?"

" Myself Vishakha Kapoor. Which stream are you in? and can i call you Vani instead, its pretty cute though!!" , this girl looks more excited than me on my first day,

"I'm in PCB with psychology as my 5th subject, and sure you can. What about you though?"

" Oh God ! Bio sucks . Don't mind me but I actually hate that bloody subject, btw I'm in PCM with CS . Maths is cool!"

" Why would I mind you, I know better how much bio sucks though! But for me maths sucks too"

"Lol! Well our first period itself is of maths and bio , so you will have to go with bio students towards bio lab. Don't worry about where it is and all my brother is also in medical, he can help you  out, by the he's my twin!"

" Oh great ! It must be fun having a brother of the same age as yours , no?"

" absolutely fucking not! he's such a dumbass , trust me girl it sucks."

oh us bro us ,

" Him and his two friends are always late in class as they are in the ground , otherwise I would have introduced you to them. Are you on instagram though?"

Instagram? of fuckin course I am, but this was supposed to be a little secret of mine, because when I got my personal phone in 9th standard that too after so many requests, the first thing I did was making an instagram account , which my dear parents had warned me about. 3 years and I was successful  in keeping this secret, but not anymore I guess ,

"Yeah, i do have, its......................................"

We shared our id's and Vishakha looked like a genuine person although she looks like a baddy but is sweet , I think I finally made a genuine friend.

Then just when we stopped talking a group of boys entered the class.

AND I GOT ONE OF THE BIGGEST SHOCKK

The boy whom I was staring at the restaurant , whom I thought I am never going to see again was HERE!!

Along with him were the same other two boys , they sat behind us (wtf)

just when they entered , Our class teacher mr................. entered 

" Is the new student present today?"

I raised my hand and the whole freakin class was looking at me. WTF man do what you were doing earlier!

" Dear come here and introduce yourself to your fellow mates "

I went infront of the whole class , infront of 45 students,

" Goodmorning everyone, myself Vanika Chauhan, I'm a medical student and I am a transfer student. I hope we all get along well , Thankyou!"

" Great Vanika , I assume you must be having backlog and might want some help, right? So, let me give this responsibility to a student who will help you out ,ummm,

AAYAN  kindly help your friend here to complete her notes and all"

As I turned and looked who Aayan was , I was shocked for once again...

The same damn guy, Oh God why are you hell bent on me facing him????

AUTHOR'S NOTE

So finally our girl has found a friend! what do you think about Vishakha?

Our class teacher here is playing cupid between our leads, no?

well, that's all for now , let me know your views and yesss

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!