05

AAYAN'S POV

The second week of the school was pretty interesting

No actually lets start from 2 days before the school started. Me, Vihaan and Advit planned to have dinner outside, we were sitting on our table as my eyes went towards another direction.

There I noticed a girl of almost our age sitting with a man of something 25-26?

I really hope that's her brother or cousin somethin otherwise that's so weird!

That girl I tell you was looking so damn pretty in that blue kurti, her dark brown eyes which were lined by kajal and her open mid length brown hairs! Her height seemed almost 5'5 something and her wheatish skin color making me mad!

damn was I describing a random girl so briefly? Yes she was so pretty that the next day of mine went in her thoughts.

Next day at school when I reached the classroom I noticed that Vish was sitting with someone , which was rare sight to see as she doesn't like people's company, she just tolerates me and Vihaan not even Advit!

Back to the topic, the restraunt girl was sitting behind me, 

I got to know her name , VANIKA!

The teacher assigned me to help her with her backlogs, why? because I am the so called topper of last year,

That day I talked to her, for the first time!  ... 

I asked for her number ofc that wasn't needed as I could've gave her my notebooks to complete her notes but who cares?

At evening I sent her the work and we talked for a while, 

the next day I was a little excited to see her again, and she asked me help her with the concepts, 

I usually go to the library to study because I love it there, I like peace!  

I asked for her address and she gave me ,  she lives like 15 mins away from my house..

We spent almost 3 hours together for study and snacks. I then dropped her at home. The next day at school things were not boring as Vish and Vihaan were absent so to not make Vani feel lonely me and Advit kept talking to her.

as I reached home my mom informed me that some friends of theirs were coming home for dinner, and my sister was smiling way too much, by the way she was looking like a zombie by wearing that face mask of hers,

My sister is crazy,she loves her skincares and all , its fine I don't care , But I do , I had to as she not only does hers but mine too, WTF BRO?

It's just because of her I got to know 100s of fashion brands and skincares, because according to her these things will help me to keep my girlfriend happy! whatever.

I went to vani's house and messaged her of my arrival, she came within 5 minutes and we left towards library.

I got to know one thing about her, that is, she loves to ask questions, such a curious person she is! but again thanks to my sister my patience level had increased over the years, I dont get irritated easily, especially when its her, I dont think I will ever be annoyed by her!

I noticed that she was zoned out or probably was staring at my face since long, just when I looked up , our eyes locked, her dark brown eyes, filled with curiosity, excitement and adoration??

WTF Aayan,

just at the right time my phone rang, way to disturb our moment. it was my mother's telling me to bring my ass home as I totally forget about guests coming at home. after the call I looked at her and my eyes caught her cheeks which had a pink tint on them, was she blushing? just at that thought I felt my ears getting heated!

I must say she looks super adorable when she wear traditionals, today she had worn dark green kurti with jeans and small jhumke, hairs tied in a pony tail but few strands of baby hairs were there on her face.

I dropped her home went towards mine.

As I reached home I noticed my mom dressed in a saree? and was all panicked , didi was nowhere in the scene , dad was trying to do his best in helping her. I wonder who are those guests for whom so much things are being prepared! 

" Aagye Mr. Oberoi, Swagat hai aapka!" Ofc mom and her sarcasm.

"Now don't say anything and go get changed , they are coming at 8:30"

Okay?

I went upstairs and the door of didi's room was open , I peeked in only to see her getting ready?

What on the world is going on, The VEDIKA OBEROI is getting ready to meet the guests?

This lady here, never takes parts in greeting and meeting, always pushes me everywhere, wth is happening..

"Aayan! why are you standing here? go get ready they must be coming soon"

" They, who?"

"Shut up its a surprise, I will tell you after they leave, okay! now gooo"

she pushed me out of her room, well nevermind lets see who are these guests?

___________________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTES

hey guys

i think its pretty easy to guess who these guests are. what do you think about aayan? is he matching your expectations or not? 

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND SHARE YOUR VIEWS!