04

From past an hour I am trying to figure out what should i wear?

I don't know why but I am pretty excited to spend my day with Aayan!

I know its just a study session but being with him or talking to him makes me feel something, which cannot be explained in words.

I think I found something, 

Its casual and not bad I guess

It's 5 already , I went downstairs to eat something and BOOM!

Mom was already present there, she looked at me while sitting on sofa through her glasses, first she looked at my face then my clothes and then my bag.

" Where the hell are you going?"

" I am going to library with a friend at 5:30, mom"

"By any chance that friend of yours is a boy? You better stay away from boys, this is not the age for these things, these boys nowadays are just distraction for girls like you!"

Girls like me? WTH she means by that,

"I know mom, it's nothing like that, I just met him 2 days ago---

" and now you're going out with him, Cmon Vani I  thought you were smart enough to know how boys are like!!"

" I know mom what I am doing , can you please not misunderstand each and everything related to me, we are going to study at library and the class teacher himself has assigned him to help me!"

just then door bell rings,

" You are talking too much these days, if you're not going to stop this attitude of yours I'm not going to allow you to meet those friends of yours, now go and come before 8."

Wasn't she the one who started arguing, these parents I tell you, are something!!

I couldn't even eat anything.

I opened the door, and Aayan was waiting there leaning on his bike!