The Light Of His Life 🍋🍋🍋 (18+)

Life was pretty great after that day, James and Liv became very inseparable, they would spend all of their moments together. Whenever James and Wes hung out Liv always joined them in order to know them more. Liv wanted to be there for James and protect him, when Dewey told her about what he experienced she was sad and sympathetic towards what happened. She was also upset and angry at the fact that Sidney and Kirby abandoned him when he needed help. She took it upon herself to make sure that James would feel safe, secure, and loved.

Despite all of the happiness, things were beginning to go downhill, because James had to move to New York. Apparently, Gale got a job offer but Dewey and James weren't sure what to do about the situation. When James told his friends about his situation they were saddened by the news but they supported him no matter what happened and they will continue to be friends despite different locations. When it was time to move it was the first day of summer and they went to say their goodbyes to him. Wes hugged him tight and assured him that they'll stay in touch and Liv hugged him next and then she kissed him on the cheek and patted his cheek lovingly and walked away with Wes.

When they arrived to New York it wasn't all that bad but things weren't the same. Gale was thriving and enjoying everything that came with her job but Dewey was struggling to adjust. James wasn't sure how to feel about the whole new environment but he was willing to adjust. He set up a whole schedule where he'd exercise and train for many hours of the day for 6 days of the week. He didn't laze around or take advantage of anything, he did all the chores and he made sure not get into any trouble.

Things were going well for about two months and it was only a couple of weeks before summer ended. One night he couldn't sleep because he missed his friends and his home, as much as much he hated Woodsboro, his life wasn't complete without his family. He got up and walked around with his thoughts and noticed Dewey sitting on the couch depressed and he walked to comfort him. Apparently he couldn't handle living in New York and he wanted to go back to Woodsboro but he didn't have the courage to face Gale. So he decided to move back to Woodsboro and James went back home with Dewey.

Things weren't so bad, Dewey got his job back as Sheriff but he was going through a depression phase. He decided to send James to live with Judy so that he would be able to live in a better environment. Wes was overjoyed that his brother returned and tackled James with a hug. Later that night, when dinner was done James heard a knock on the door and when he answered it, he saw Liv who was crying tears of joy and she embraced him with a hug. Despite all the prejudice James continued to get, it didn't stop him from being happy and he just decided to keep living  his life with joy.

Things started to change, first Dewey was asked to retire and Judy became his successor. James was happy for Judy but he was sad for Dewey, when Dewey moved to a trailer park to be alone James decided to visit whenever he could to help him. Liv got a job and she went to work whenever the school day was over or during the weekends so he barely saw her anymore. Wes was spending to with his friend group more often, James understood that they were friends with Wes longer so he didn't interrupt anything. James was still being harassed by bullies but he didn't fight unless they attacked first and he made to do in front of a camera in order to show his innocence. The sad was that neither Wes nor Liv were there to help him.

Despite not being able to spend more time with his friends, James kept his distance from them because he didn't want to interfere with their lives. Judy adopted a kid who recently lost his parents and that kid was her godson, Wyatt Waylon.