Homecoming, Sadie Hawkins, Winter Formal, and Prom 🍋🍋🍋(18+)

Two months after James met Amber they immediately hit it off, they came fast friends and hung out whenever they could. Whenever James exercised Amber would be there to coach him and encourage him to keep going. They would help each other on their homework, they'd hang out after school, and they were both movie fans. Amber was a fan of horror movies but she found out that James wasn't into them because of what he experienced so she decided to not bring them up to him. She grew to have a crush on him but she never had the courage to admit it so she decided to not talk about it. James was currently walking through the school without any problems and he was happy with that because every time someone messed with him they would end up in trouble.

He started unlocking his locker and he felt someone hugging him from behind and he smiled knowing who it was. James turned around and hugged Wyatt back tightly.

"Good to see you too little brother. Just think, if you keep succeeding in your work then you'll join us in the same grade." James said.

"I don't plan on going to college but I'll follow every step of the way. I'll see you in class." Wyatt said walking away. James smiled as he turned back to his locker to grab his belongings.

"You seem to be having a good day." A familiar voice said. James didn't turn or respond to the voice because he knew it was a hallucination.

"Ignoring me never worked for you little brother. At some point you'll have to talk to me." Jill said.

All James could do was ignore her more because there was no use responding to her. It's not like she's real and she's just a figment of his imagination. He was pulled out of his thoughts when he was comfortably hugged from behind once again. He smelled a scent of vanilla and he smiled knowingly as he patted the hands around his chest. He turned around and smiled kindly at Amber who smiled softly at him.

 He turned around and smiled kindly at Amber who smiled softly at him

"How's your day been so far ?" Amber asked.

"It's been pretty good. I've had no one to try to start a fight with me yet so I'm good." James answered. He was happy that she was always willing to check in on him and be there for him when he needed it. He started to become infatuated with her but he pushed those feelings aside because he believed she wouldn't see him that way. Unknown to him, she had the same feelings for him.

"So, you want to walk to class together ?" Amber offered.

"Of course." James said with a smile.

They both walked together to class and the day went by quickly and peacefully without any problems. When school was done they were walking together to the exit but James stopped and saw a poster on the wall. It was for the Homecoming dance and it was going to happen in a week but James decided that he wasn't going to go because school dances weren't his thing. But he didn't prepare for a certain someone planning to ask him to go to the dance.

"So James. I was wondering if you wanted to go to the dance with me. Do you want to go ?" Amber asked nervously.

James was stunned, he didn't know if he should accept or not. Normally he wouldn't go to any social events and he would stay hidden the shadows and be left alone. But Amber was had been a very good and supportive friend for the past couple months and he wanted to pay her back.